India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 (Page 126)

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I was just watching their first act and the part after it when amruta read that piece of poetry for himmi...she is a total shy person when expressing love LOL she can blabber about any kind of stuff but when it's about her expressing love for himmi ...she sure get weak in her knees...that's my observation LOL
As for himmi..he is one silent spectator watching the entertainment ki dukan "adorable amruta" but he does own his love wholeheartedly and doesn't shy away from showing it in front of the whole world Blushing 

Both are opposites ...complete opposites but they COMPLETE each other to the E HeartBlushing I love them Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Exquisite_meaadkSiddhi_Vedika126shanakyasharan

Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

I was just watching their first act and the part after it when amruta read that piece of poetry for himmi...she is a total shy person when expressing love LOL she can blabber about any kind of stuff but when it's about her expressing love for himmi ...she sure get weak in her knees...that's my observation LOL
As for himmi..he is one silent spectator watching the entertainment ki dukan "adorable amruta" but he does own his love wholeheartedly and doesn't shy away from showing it in front of the whole world Blushing 

Both are opposites ...complete opposites but they COMPLETE each other to the E HeartBlushing I love them Day Dreaming
Do you remember any of those shayaris? They were beautiful. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxshanakyasharan

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exquisite_me

Amruta: "Jab koi khayal dil se takrata hai, dil na chah kr bhi khamosh ho jata hai, 
                 Koi sub kuch keh k pyar jitata hai, koi kuch na keh k sub kuch bol jata hai" 
she never even looked at himmi once while saying all this LOL she was really shy ...it was so evident on her face...such a cute moment EmbarrassedLOL

Himmi in reply said: "khareed saktay to tumhein apni zindagi bech k kharid lete,
                                       par kuch loag qeemat se nahin kismat se mila krte hain" 
dunno himmi wala correct hai ya ni...ConfusedEmbarrassedOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Exquisite_meSiddhi_Vedika126shanakyasharan

Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Amruta: "Jab koi khayal dil se takrata hai, dil na chah kr bhi khamosh ho jata hai, 
she never even looked at himmi once while saying all this LOL she was really shy ...it was so evident on her face...such a cute moment EmbarrassedLOL

Himmi in reply said: "khareed saktay to tumhein apni zindagi bech k kharid lete,
Hayeee...I'm dead now. Just imagined both of them saying that to each other.
@Bold-I know. Even when she was just about to begin, someone cheered her from audience side and she was only blushing. So cute that was. Embarrassed And though she didn't even look at Himmi all throughout, Himmi's eyes were fixed only on her.BlushingHeart
And yeah thank you for this

Edited by Exquisite_me - 24 May 2015 at 6:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxSiddhi_shanakyasharan

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged

And the last line he said was AUr tum meri khush kismati hoEmbarrassed.  With the signature chin kiss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Exquisite_memushiroxxshanakyasharan

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Siddhi_shanakyasharan

AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Siddhi_shanakyasharan

AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
So latest eliminated couple is Sharad Mrunal, and there are no confirmations about the wild cards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Go to top