Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

We are about to finish this AT! Where's our new AT?

Hmmm...we are in need of new AT...nahi toh hum beghar ho jayenge πŸ˜†
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhika03

Hmmm...we are in need of new AT...nahi toh hum beghar ho jayenge πŸ˜†

😭
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ya that is funny...i am a maharashtrian ...i didn't watch that epi...but "veda kuthacha" means - stupid fellow... & It is "Jaa aata maage" - means --- go back ( don't come near me) 

lol thank you! thank goodness she told it in Marathi..the hindi audience wouldn't have understood it anyway & it came across damn funny..
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Baby lips is Maybelline brand..it's pretty expensive and Amruta woh kaha se 10 rs ka laga ?

She reduced it to 1/4th of it's price..

Himmi needs to be careful with this one πŸ˜† tomm she'll make a purchase of 1000 and bolegi ki 100 rs ka aaya 🀣

Remember the Rs. 8 lakh ring she wrote on the complaints list😲
Radhika03 thumbnail

Seriously... out of this thread ...bahot khatra hai...lot of Himruta haters...JKO ppl...πŸ˜›
Radhika03 thumbnail

Remember the Rs. 8 lakh ring she wrote on the complaints list😲

hey what's that...πŸ˜• when , where , why she said that... πŸ˜›
-Tan. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May I join you ladies in finishing off this AT? πŸ˜‰
I missed out finishing the last one due to different time zones 
BTW, I'm Tanvi, I'm not new but I haven't been very active past few days so thought I might as well re introduce myself πŸ˜†
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

I absolutely cracked up when she scolded him in Marathi..I don't even know if he understood what she blurted, but he was SO damn cute when he was replying in hindi!!🀣🀣

Like Marathi was the CUTESTT thing ever.. I love the two states aspect in their relationship..makes them too cute! Tomm if Amruta doesn't wanna bear Himmi's wrath over something..she'll just have to blurt out stuff in Marathi to him & he won't have a clue..that will keep their marriage going very strong..cause Amruta can have her outbursts, without getting him get back at her 🀣

I love how Ritvik cracked up when she snapped "jaa thamake" or something..Ritvik rofl! He knew it..Marathi ho ya hindi..biwi ki daat toh biwi ki daat hoti hai!!🀣🀣 Himmi took an about turn right that moment !!πŸ˜† kya Jodi hai yaar..πŸ˜† these two..

P.S - Does anyone understand Marathi here ? What she mean when she snapped "Veda losa!" and "Jaa thamake" ? loll she got soo angry over his choice of the lip balm over her Ganapat Bappa.😳 She's soo cute!

They are together since "11" years, abtak toh Himmi ko thori bohot Marathi aati hi hogiπŸ˜›
Radhika03 thumbnail

They are together since "11" years, abtak toh Himmi ko thori bohot Marathi aati hi hogiπŸ˜›

Ya i guess... he can understand a bit...πŸ˜›
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously... out of this thread ...bahot khatra hai...lot of Himruta haters...JKO ppl...πŸ˜›

They don't have a better job to do..πŸ˜† they know it as well that Himruta are the best this year and are just insecure why their couple isn't as good..not our problem!😳