Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Vedikaaa... get ready for AT #3. ๐Ÿฅณ

Thread is on fire 
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only 8 pages remaining  ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
This week i want Himruta to win all the three love challenges ...wow maja aayega 

Edited by Radhika03 - 8 years ago
Radhika03 thumbnail
Can somebody tell me what three things Himmi brought from ammu's room??? all the three were correct?? actually i missed that epi... ๐Ÿ˜›  Edited by Radhika03 - 8 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhika03

Can somebody tell me what three things Himmi brought from ammu's room??? all the three were correct?? actually i missed that epi... ๐Ÿ˜› 

He brought Tea, Chocolates & Lip-gloss. Only the chocolate was correct๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† their byte was quite funny๐Ÿ˜†
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika03

Can somebody tell me what three things Himmi brought from ammu's room??? all the three were correct?? actually i missed that epi... ๐Ÿ˜› 

Himmi went for tea, chocolate and lip balm. Chocolate was correct. About chai, I donno but lip balm was wrong๐Ÿ˜†.
Amruta had chosen chocolates, lord ganesh's photo(siddhibinayak) and third one I donno. 

Radhika03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

He brought Tea, Chocolates & Lip-gloss. Only the chocolate was correct๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† their byte was quite funny๐Ÿ˜†

he brought tea ๐Ÿ˜† bichari amu...but he is cute... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Radhika03 thumbnail

Himmi went for tea, chocolate and lip balm. Chocolate was correct. About chai, I donno but lip balm was wrong๐Ÿ˜†.
Amruta had chosen chocolates, lord ganesh's photo(siddhibinayak) and third one I donno. 

i heard he was about to pick up the Ganesha's photo but then he didn't... ๐Ÿ˜› but still he is cool ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amruta's 3rd one wasn't shown, I guess๐Ÿ˜•
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

Yeah when Amruta asked Himmi what was there beside her bed, he replied it was ganapatti's photo. To that amu replied-Woh kya mera pappa leke ayega?๐Ÿ˜† She even said -mera wala na love challenge ko seriously nahin le raha hai and threw a pillow at him which hit rithvik.๐Ÿ˜† 
Radhika03 thumbnail

Yeah when Amruta asked Himmi what was there beside her bed, he replied it was ganapatti's photo. To that amu replied-Woh kya mera pappa leke ayega?๐Ÿ˜† She even said -mera wala na love challenge ko seriously nahin le raha hai and threw a pillow at him which hit rithvik.๐Ÿ˜† 

she is damn tapori kind ...& i love her for that...so bindaass ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›