Nach Baliye 7

Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 - Page 109

Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: * Unnati *

In the precap of last night's episode, they showed the love challenge being carried out..Himanshoo had to recite compliments to Amruta.. "tareef dil se" or something..

Amruta wasn't looking at him when he was doing so, she ducked her face in her hands like she was embarrassed ..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I don't know..it atleast looked like that.. So Himmi gets pissed and says he can't do it &  pointed to Amruta how she wasn't even looking at him.

Himmi's tone obviously sounded very annoyed so..it caught everyone's attention and Amruta was a little taken aback..she walks out of the room.

Ok so did it appear scripted?πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys...i am silent reader here...😳
Love Himruta's performance...Himmi is ssooo cute πŸ˜³

waiting for todays epi...angry young man...Himmi...
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you guys have any idea about twitter reactions about Himruta? Like their fan following or fan clubs or anything else? Facebook related info will also be ok.
Radhika03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Do you guys have any idea about twitter reactions about Himruta? Like their fan following or fan clubs or anything else? Facebook related info will also be ok.

Hi... they have got a good fan following on twitter...even himmi's brother is also actively promoting them 😳  
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Vedika126

its the precap from yesterday. basically the love task will be to praise your wife and amu seems to have become shy so she looked away which annoyed himmi and he was like I don't wanna do it. atleast look at me when I am talking and all of that. all dramatised by SP in the precap and it seemed like himmi did get a little angry.

Maybe Himmi chose the wrong shayari or something like that & Amu got pissed that he dididn't get the right one...
Radhika03 thumbnail
I love the way Amruta wears Mangalsutra & Sindoor everyday... πŸ˜³
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Ok so did it appear scripted?πŸ˜† 

no no..i found it genuine..πŸ˜† I don't know why I find everything genuine about these two.. atleast from their reactions it didn't look like it could be scripted..Himmi's seemed like a natural outburst..Amruta's reaction to him also did
Radhika03 thumbnail
They way Himmi called her "Amrutaaa" when she was going angrily was so β˜ΊοΈ
if i would be in her place...i will just turn back & hug him...  let's see what she will do in today's epi πŸ˜³
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

Maybe Himmi chose the wrong shayari or something like that & Amu got pissed that he dididn't get the right one...

I think this could be a possibility but if it was something like that, it would have been something like the guys wrote the poems first and then the girls had to choose the right one. Coz the poems were basically praises about the girl. So maybe Amruta chose the wrong one. I don't know though, the task didn't seem to be that kinda one. Lets just wait I guess. Precaps in NB are misleading so there might be more to it.

But jo bhi hai all couples do have these little tiffs, it doesn't matter, one of them are gonna say sorry anyways so I'm not gabraoing. πŸ˜†

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Radhika03

They way Himmi called her "Amrutaaa" when she was going angrily was so β˜ΊοΈ

if i would be in her place...i will just turn back & hug him...  let's see what she will do in today's epi πŸ˜³

That was ritvik, I checked. πŸ˜†