Posted: 8 years ago
❤️
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the pics karishma. com on guys finish this AT jaldi jaldi
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amruta is a completely different person when she is wife of Himmanshoo. Changing yourself for your partner is such a difficult thing to do. I've seen couples fighting because they want their respective partners to adjust when it comes to their ways of leading life. Wheareas I always thought it was Himmi who must have made those compromises, I was really surprised, happy, glad and proud at the same time to know that it was Amruta who did it. Amruta's words clearly reflected her respect for Himmanshoo. 

Celebs can make people fall in love with them. That's easy. But Himruta have gone beyond that. They have earned people's respect.⭐️ God bless Himruta. 

Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is everyone talking about Himmi being angry? Anything happened kya? Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Why is everyone talking about Himmi being angry? Anything happened kya?

its the precap from yesterday. basically the love task will be to praise your wife and amu seems to have become shy so she looked away which annoyed himmi and he was like I don't wanna do it. atleast look at me when I am talking and all of that. all dramatised by SP in the precap and it seemed like himmi did get a little angry.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Why is everyone talking about Himmi being angry? Anything happened kya?

In the precap of last night's episode, they showed the love challenge being carried out..Himanshoo had to recite compliments to Amruta.. "tareef dil se" or something..

Amruta wasn't looking at him when he was doing so, she ducked her face in her hands like she was embarrassed ..😳😆 I don't know..it atleast looked like that.. So Himmi gets pissed and says he can't do it &  pointed to Amruta how she wasn't even looking at him.

Himmi's tone obviously sounded very annoyed so..it caught everyone's attention and Amruta was a little taken aback..she walks out of the room.
Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/25950-nach-baliye-7-the-theme-of-this-week-will-be-story-telling.htm 
this week himruta will perform on traditional song. can't wait. I am sure himmi will look super cute in this avatar 
this one

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTlN1xwU-2U[/YOUTUBE]