Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 - Page 99

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vedika126

don't know if its his mom or not coz she looks different to other pics of theirs. the astrologer said that whenever amu becomes low and quiet, himmi's life and energy becomes half as well😳

Awww😳

It's not his mom..but I guess some fans visited the sets
I was just watching their first act and the part after it when amruta read that piece of poetry for himmi...she is a total shy person when expressing love πŸ˜† she can blabber about any kind of stuff but when it's about her expressing love for himmi ...she sure get weak in her knees...that's my observation πŸ˜†
As for himmi..he is one silent spectator watching the entertainment ki dukan "adorable amruta" but he does own his love wholeheartedly and doesn't shy away from showing it in front of the whole world β˜ΊοΈ 

Both are opposites ...complete opposites but they COMPLETE each other to the E β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ I love them 
Originally posted by mushiroxx

I was just watching their first act and the part after it when amruta read that piece of poetry for himmi...she is a total shy person when expressing love πŸ˜† she can blabber about any kind of stuff but when it's about her expressing love for himmi ...she sure get weak in her knees...that's my observation πŸ˜†
As for himmi..he is one silent spectator watching the entertainment ki dukan "adorable amruta" but he does own his love wholeheartedly and doesn't shy away from showing it in front of the whole world β˜ΊοΈ 

Both are opposites ...complete opposites but they COMPLETE each other to the E β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ I love them 
Do you remember any of those shayaris? They were beautiful. 
Originally posted by Exquisite_me

Do you remember any of those shayaris? They were beautiful. 
Amruta: "Jab koi khayal dil se takrata hai, dil na chah kr bhi khamosh ho jata hai, 
                 Koi sub kuch keh k pyar jitata hai, koi kuch na keh k sub kuch bol jata hai" 
she never even looked at himmi once while saying all this πŸ˜† she was really shy ...it was so evident on her face...such a cute moment πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Himmi in reply said: "khareed saktay to tumhein apni zindagi bech k kharid lete,
                                       par kuch loag qeemat se nahin kismat se mila krte hain" 
dunno himmi wala correct hai ya ni...πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

Amruta: "Jab koi khayal dil se takrata hai, dil na chah kr bhi khamosh ho jata hai, 
she never even looked at himmi once while saying all this πŸ˜† she was really shy ...it was so evident on her face...such a cute moment πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Himmi in reply said: "khareed saktay to tumhein apni zindagi bech k kharid lete,
Hayeee...I'm dead now. Just imagined both of them saying that to each other.
@Bold-I know. Even when she was just about to begin, someone cheered her from audience side and she was only blushing. So cute that was. πŸ˜³ And though she didn't even look at Himmi all throughout, Himmi's eyes were fixed only on her.☺️❀️
And yeah thank you for this
Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago

And the last line he said was AUr tum meri khush kismati ho😳.  With the signature chin kiss
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhpqfCzny8E[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGTda4LGJ5w[/YOUTUBE]
So latest eliminated couple is Sharad Mrunal, and there are no confirmations about the wild cards
loved what amu said today about himmi and how she changed herself for him. also loved how she mentioned that he took care of his mother and brother after his father passed away and took care of everything yet didn't even cry properly during that time when his father passed away. really this guy is truley a gem of a person. hopefully he only gets happiness in life