Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 - Page 93

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Exquisite_me

What's with people jumping on Amruta for every small reason? Its irritating now. I feel bad for her.
And what is the news about -Himmi and his dad?

I know. basically there was an article in 2013 on himmi's dad passing away on his bday. 
Originally posted by Mepharm

How sad for poor. Himmanshoo...he lost his dad on his bday in 2013..
Just read this piece last night on the net

oho thats terrible 
Originally posted by Vedika126

I know. basically there was an article in 2013 on himmi's dad passing away on his bday. 
Oh. That is really sad. 
ppl r simply jealous cause they r gaining way more popularity widout drama
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

ppl r simply jealous cause they r gaining way more popularity widout drama
Jealousy or whatever...It feels bad. I'm all tired discussing and replying in that thread and reading those comments. Got a headache because of that. 
Originally posted by Exquisite_me

Jealousy or whatever...It feels bad. I'm all tired discussing and replying in that thread and reading those comments. Got a headache because of that. 

Try my funda, I came straight to this thread and enjoy reading comments and liking posts😆...I don't post much, silent reader.

Iss thread ke bahar bahut negativity hain, definitely some jealous people out there. Try it, will make u feel better😃
Ignore the bashers...it's quite evident so far this jodi is the most deserving😃...jealous people all around...
Yes I read the news last night...and then he went away to Delhi for almost a year to take care of his dad's business ...

Both him and his bro Mohit have MBAs which they got since their dad wanted them to have education
Originally posted by Mepharm

Ignore the bashers...it's quite evident so far this jodi is the most deserving😃...jealous people all around...
Yes I read the news last night...and then he went away to Delhi for almost a year to take care of his dad's business ...

Both him and his bro Mohit have MBAs which they got since their dad wanted them to have education

I know. himruta deserve everything they get. and todays part was more hilarious than dramatic. He went to delhi after Love marriage ya arranged marriage and wasn't seen in any show for a year until yeh hai ashiqui and encounter. I think he is still handling the business. there was an article lately about alternate careers for tv actors where himmi said he is handling his dads business and also doing hi acting assignments. 👏
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Try my funda, I came straight to this thread and enjoy reading comments and liking posts😆...I don't post much, silent reader.

Iss thread ke bahar bahut negativity hain, definitely some jealous people out there. Try it, will make u feel better😃
I understand dear. But you know somewhere I feel a lot for Amruta after that newspaper incident. People have misunderstood her. I never post stuff anywhere other that this AT. This is the first time and see I've got a headache in my first attempt itself.😆 And in defense what do they say-that its their opinion and observation and they have the right to say that. Arey bhai maine kab tere haath paon baandh diye? Do whatever you want.
I just expressed my opinion n then they asked me to calm down. When did I get angry? You expressed your opinion. Why can't I do mine?
Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago