Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 - Page 71

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vedika126

@Unnati: hehe well I am a original taurian. people say I have all the traits which this star sign has especially the bad ones πŸ˜†
@karishma: hehe aries are good in bed?? πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ Amu is damn lucky then 

@Niki: Oh well we know what himruta are and what their couple is. Doesn't help to say anything. 

Taurean negative traits are very few Vedika..but prominent I agree!

uff ..it's epic how stubborn Taureans can be!πŸ˜†
karishma: hehe I know. waiting for that. I was talking to my cousin in india yesterday and she also has a crush on himmi just like all of us. And she had the privalage to chat with himmi on FB coz he accepted her friend request and also coz she knows someone who went to himmi's wedding. She was like I wanna invite him to my marriage in 4 years and her mum was like tab tak to who 2-3 bachon ka baap hoga. hehe I really hope that becomes true. 
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Taurean negative traits are very few Vedika..but prominent I agree!

uff ..it's epic how stubborn Taureans can be!πŸ˜†

hehe I am stubborn and a chatter box. πŸ˜† Two epic taurian traits. πŸ˜‰
This is not good enough for use..
but anyway, just sharing..captured some of their cute moments..

thanks to Karishma for the caps!

Really nice creations unnati. 
Btw guys I updated the front page with the new AT banner. how do you like it?? For the next AT I am planning to do something different and new in terms of the front page. any suggestions welcome 

Really nice creations unnati. 
Btw guys I updated the front page with the new AT banner. how do you like it?? For the next AT I am planning to do something different and new in terms of the front page. any suggestions welcome 

The banner is gorgeous!! I love that pic of their's!

karishma: hehe I know. waiting for that. I was talking to my cousin in india yesterday and she also has a crush on himmi just like all of us. And she had the privalage to chat with himmi on FB coz he accepted her friend request and also coz she knows someone who went to himmi's wedding. She was like I wanna invite him to my marriage in 4 years and her mum was like tab tak to who 2-3 bachon ka baap hoga. hehe I really hope that becomes true. 

inshallah they will have the cutest chubbiest golu molu kids who i shall be the nanny ofπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope 3 years down the line shes preggyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Guysss m amruta dees biggst fan!!she is best bt frm nb i got to knw himanshoo is awsm tooo love himruta their love their dance n everything plz tel me what ws deir scnd prfrmbce on nb ? Cz titli done tht first i nw tu jaha mai waha i knw bt wht ws scnd?
Originally posted by * Unnati *

This is not good enough for use..
but anyway, just sharing..captured some of their cute moments..

thanks to Karishma for the caps!

i love it but if u ask my honest review ill say u could make the background  lighter?...i love the text so much😳