Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Nikki.

Some couple's fans just love to bash other couples just to defend their own favorite couple. Shows how they can't even defend their favs without dragging other people. First look at your own favorites then talk about others T__T

Is someone bashing about HimRuta atm ?
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Vedika, ironically he is the "Ram" when it comes to the zodiac signs too.πŸ˜†

Himmi is Aries, their symbol is the ram, their colour is red.☺️

Amruta is Saggitarius, the archer..❀️

So they're both fire signs ..an absolute soulmate match!

oh yeah didn't realise he is an aries. dont know much about star signs anyways. thnx for telling. to fire signs combined means they make a powerful jodi πŸ˜³
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Some couple's fans just love to bash other couples just to defend their own favorite couple. Shows how they can't even defend their favs without dragging other people. First look at your own favorites then talk about others T__T

yeh kaun tha ya thiπŸ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Vedika, ironically he is the "Ram" when it comes to the zodiac signs too.πŸ˜†

Himmi is Aries, their symbol is the ram, their colour is red.☺️

Amruta is Saggitarius, the archer..❀️

So they're both fire signs ..an absolute soulmate match!

i am arian too on the 9th n hes on the 2nd😳

shes a saggi n i love a saggi...so i understand the whole opposites attactt fundaπŸ˜†

saggi n aries are meant to be😳

perfect loversπŸ˜‰
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

i am arian too on the 9th n hes on the 2nd😳

shes a saggi n i love a saggi...so i understand the whole opposites attactt fundaπŸ˜†

saggi n aries are meant to be😳

perfect loversπŸ˜‰

Wohooo!! haha.. Iam Aries too! πŸ˜†

I love my sign & love love the way Iam, but I kinda fight a lot with other aries, cause they're like a mirror to me..and I can't take it when someone is equally as good as me..EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (kidding!!!)

I just love to HATE the Aries' guts..cause they're so frigging gutsy..but are also sweethearts.. Himmi, I'm kinda attracted to..cause he's such a gentleman for an aries!!!!Embarrassed

Also why Iam attracted to him..because of the famous aries passion..which I see in him too..lots nevertheless... Amruta is bindass..typical sagg!πŸ˜† 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
hmm well I love himmi as well but I am neither aries nor saggi. I am taurian. πŸ˜†
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

hmm well I love himmi as well but I am neither aries nor saggi. I am taurian. πŸ˜†

Hi5! Iam Aries, but with a Taurus rising/ascendant!😳

(not sure if I make sense but Tauruses are really sweet!)
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Wohooo!! haha.. Iam Aries too! πŸ˜†

I love my sign & love love the way Iam, but I kinda fight a lot with other aries, cause they're like a mirror to me..and I can't take it when someone is equally as good as me..πŸ˜† (kidding!!!)

I just love to HATE the Aries' guts..cause they're so frigging gutsy..but are also sweethearts.. Himmi, I'm kinda attracted to..cause he's such a gentleman for an aries!!!!😳

Also why Iam attracted to him..because of the famous aries passion..which I see in him too..lots nevertheless... Amruta is bindass..typical sagg!πŸ˜† 

aries are awesome in bedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As Chetan likes to call them 'the reality show couple'. Some of their fans were saying bad things about HimRuta, especially Amruta. Made me angry, so ranted here. Edited by .Nikki. - 8 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail

As Chetan likes to call them 'the reality show couple'. Some of their fans were saying bad things about HimRuta, especially Amruta. Made me angry, so ranted here.

well they r indeed the most real couple on the show...no showoff no nothing n that itself speaks for themπŸ˜ƒ