Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
Hope Himmanshoo gets well soon.
Guyes let's use the hashtag #Himruta on the social networks be it FaceBook Twitter or Instagram
Originally posted by Exquisite_me

Not sure but I think there will be double elimination this week with Jay-Pooja and Sana-Deepesh going out followed by Arpit-Nidhi the next week and then Sangram and Payal.
i dont want rashmi nandish to win cause one person on fb did tell me they r the winners
Originally posted by Vedika126

get well soon himmi. 😭❤️
Himmanshoo sustains injury on 'Nach Baliye' sets

Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra is the latest contestant to get injured on 'Nach Baliye'. The actor sustained an injury to his left knee during his performance and while practising for another act, hurt the same knee again. 

'The injury to the left knee happened in the second performance.

READ: Rohit Nag's face swells up with slaps

Somehow, he continued dancing after bandaging the area. But in another act, Himmamshoo ended up hurting the same area after he fell from a height. Now, he has been on heavy painkillers to sustain himself during the hectic rehearsals,' our source says.

damn🥱🥱🥱

get well soon himmi.we want u hail and hearty always😳
Originally posted by Edna_Philip

There is a wild card entry right?
Whateva I want Himmanshoo and Amruta to take home the trophy.
amen amen amen😳
totally loving them 😳 Himanshoo is such a gentleman and Amruta is such a nautanki the most balanced and genuine couple 😳
are they doing a retro song?

wat is the next week theme?
Oh no  himanshoo hurt his knee twice and he is on heavy painkillers due to falling from height
He must be in so much pain 
Amruta cried on stage when she did a mistake in that lift 
I am thinking how she must be feeling?? If I would have been in her place I would have broken down seeing my love in pain
Man health comes first!!!! Himanshoo first get well soon then only think about dance!!!
If I would have been in amrutas place I may have quit the show for himanshoo' s health if the news is true completely
Star plus plz give this couple rest and bring them back in another wild card bcoz as u say this year nach is tooo
 much so 2 wildcard episodes rakh do yaar but himanshoo ko rest do
If rashmi can do that being absent for 2 weeks and still getting praised by judges so himanshoo also deserves it
Amruta its time to care of your husband first and then any  aspirations plz plz
Himanshoo always put his happiness behind if now also u let him do that then that would be selfishness

Edited by sdreamss - 8 years ago