Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Not sure re. I keep changing channels between 2:30 to 3:30. Probably sbs. But don't kill me if its sbb. 😆Ok done! Go for sbs.

bless u😆
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shanakyasaran you are really very cute. You like every post. You've liked my double post wala thing as well. 😆Seriously thats very cute. And yeah @Siddhi @Unnati and @Shanakyasaran thank you for all the gifs, edits and caps. So sweet of you all to share everything you come across related to Himruta.  And a big hug🤗
shanakyasharan thumbnail

@Shanakyasaran you are really very cute. You like every post. You've liked my double post wala thing as well. 😆Seriously thats very cute. And yeah @Siddhi @Unnati and @Shanakyasaran thank you for all the gifs, edits and caps. So sweet of you all to share everything you come across related to Himruta.  And a big hug🤗

im karishma😛 lol i knowi have a crazy habit of liking each n every post😆
shanakyasharan thumbnail

😳
shanakyasharan thumbnail

❤️
shanakyasharan thumbnail
PREITY BEING REPLACED BY REMO👍🏼

Post Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma, Nach Baliye 7 will witness the presence of Bollywood actors Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Remo Dsouza, Punit Pathak and actor/dancer Sushant Sanjeev Pujari (seen in the first part of ABCD) to promote their upcoming film, ABCD 2.

This episode will be dedicated to all the choreographers who are the real heroes behind training the actors for some mind boggling performances on the stage of Nach Baliye.

A source from the sets informed, "Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor will perform on Bezubaan, a song from ABCD 2 post which they will show gratitude to Remo for guiding them to dance with such perfection."

Also, this episode will replace the dimple queen Preity Zinta with Remo as the third judge in the show.
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

PREITY BEING REPLACED BY REMO👍🏼

Post Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma, Nach Baliye 7 will witness the presence of Bollywood actors Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Remo Dsouza, Punit Pathak and actor/dancer Sushant Sanjeev Pujari (seen in the first part of ABCD) to promote their upcoming film, ABCD 2.

This episode will be dedicated to all the choreographers who are the real heroes behind training the actors for some mind boggling performances on the stage of Nach Baliye.

A source from the sets informed, "Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor will perform on Bezubaan, a song from ABCD 2 post which they will show gratitude to Remo for guiding them to dance with such perfection."

Also, this episode will replace the dimple queen Preity Zinta with Remo as the third judge in the show.

Omg! Today I made a post on how the choreographers have not been given any importance and here I get an article stating "one episode dedicated to all the choreographers". They deserve it.👍🏼 Remo will be the judge only for that epiosde. Why not replace the entire panel?
Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Omg! Today I made a post on how the choreographers have not been given any importance and here I get an article stating "one episode dedicated to all the choreographers". They deserve it.👍🏼 Remo will be the judge only for that epiosde. Why not replace the entire panel?

u mean hes just the judge for that one epi? preity is here to stay?
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

im karishma😛 lol i knowi have a crazy habit of liking each n every post😆

Thank God! Karishma is better. I mean every time after typing Shanakyasharan I feel as if I've completed my Hindi and Urdu exam in a go. Its a difficult one, you know. I hope you didn't get hurt by comment. I've a weird sense of humour. And sorry for leaving that "h" in your username everytime I refer you. Yes I don't have to call you by your user name anymore. 😆What does that mean btw?

shanakyasharan thumbnail

Thank God! Karishma is better. I mean every time after typing Shanakyasharan I feel as if I've completed my Hindi and Urdu exam in a go. Its a difficult one, you know. I hope you didn't get hurt by comment. I've a weird sense of humour. And sorry for leaving that "h" in your username everytime I refer you. Yes I don't have to call you by your user name anymore. 😆What does that mean btw?

lmao this is really funny😆😆 i have had 4 ppl saying the same thing n i totally understand😆

itis a jodis name i used to love back then in 2010
reel n real jodi ke naam put together

shaan n khanak = shanak
karan and yashashri = yasharan
n together its shanakyasharan

that is quiet something to type too😆