Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Marzi gave them 9. Chetan and Preeti gave 10 each.
Pinkylibbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllezJustine

It's on the song TU JAHAAN MEIN WAHAAN from Salam Namaste

Ok...  I am going to download this song... and I am sure I am going to Love it Just like I did Har Kisi ko... It's only Because of them I started loving that song.  .
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkylibbi

Ok...  I am going to download this song... and I am sure I am going to Love it Just like I did Har Kisi ko... It's only Because of them I started loving that song.  .

I didn't even know the song before their performance. 
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Marzi gave them 9. Chetan and Preeti gave 10 each.

Thank you. 😊Did he want more dance? Because yesterday Himmi said that 80% of their dance was on that ladder. So I was worried because I didn't want any sort of complain of that kind from them. And Chetan had once said that he likes pure dance performances because he gets to see more of contestant's dancing ability. It made me think what would he do by seeing their dancing abilities. He hardly comments on that aspect.
Enough of my rant. Glad that they got 29. Would have been happier with 30. But its ok. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
naa marzi said he knew that they can do even better than this thats why the 9. 
Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Thank you. 😊Did he want more dance? Because yesterday Himmi said that 80% of their dance was on that ladder. So I was worried because I didn't want any sort of complain of that kind from them. And Chetan had once said that he likes pure dance performances because he gets to see more of contestant's dancing ability. It made me think what would he do by seeing their dancing abilities. He hardly comments on that aspect.
Enough of my rant. Glad that they got 29. Would have been happier with 30. But its ok. πŸ˜Š

Marzi is always a strict judge. He hardly gives 10. Well I have not watched any other performances other than Himmanshoo and Amruta. I dunno how Marzi is doing here. But so far as I know no choreographer gives 10 so easily. They keep encouraging them...by bringing the best in them. I hope Himmanshoo and Amruta keep winning the judges heart. So as Terrence. They see the act technically I think.
Pinkylibbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vedika, (can I call you that?)
Did Marzi give 10 for any other average performance?
Edited by Pinkylibbi - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkylibbi

Vedika, (can I call you that?)

Did Marzi give 10 for any other average performance?

yep call me vedika. no don't think in this episode but I think last week shakti neha and karishma upen got 30. 
Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

yep call me vedika. no don't think in this episode but I think last week shakti neha and karishma upen got 30. 

But I heard Shakthi made some mistake during the danceπŸ˜• How did Marzi gave 10?πŸ˜•
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
^no idea. he is confusing as well while giving marks.