Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vedika126

Its not been revealed yet. maybe its a ticket to the finale  or so they can become immune some day and save themselves 
And welcome to the AT both of you. its really nice to see more and more people joining. have a blast here

Thank you Vedika... πŸ˜› 
And Sorry for stalking your thread... πŸ₯±But Finally I couldn't Stop myself from  joining you guys.  .
Blame HimRutha for my Besharmi... πŸ˜†

And I really there's something deserving in the bonus price They got... I hope They didn't forget it... πŸ˜•

Edited by Pinkylibbi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Pinkylibbi

Ok... 
Being Besharam once more..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

I introduced myself in this AT once..  But none noticed it...😭😭
 So thought of poking my nose. πŸ˜†  
@Sidhi and @Equisite, I agree that the judges are not really judges.. They all seem to give pretty good scores for even below average performances..  
But somewhere I feel that, when it comes to HimRutha, their judgement is good... 
Last week They scored 28, If I'm not wrong...
I felt that Score was a deserving one..  
Preity is supposed to judge on their Chemistry, Which They undoubtedly have an amazing one.😳 So her 10 was apt.. The same goes with Chetan...  Of course Nobody can deny that They are genuinely a lovey-dovey coupe who are madly in Love with each other...❀️☺️
And Marzi, judging their Dance, gave 8. Leaving out the fumble,their Dance was AWESOME...πŸ‘

I Just wish this continues. I don't give a damn about others..πŸ₯± Whatever others get,I hope Our HimRutha get what They deserve.. i. e the Nach Baliye 7 trophy..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hi yaar welcome we all are besharam when it comes to HimRutaπŸ˜‰

Just wanted to comment on the judjes its true Chetan seems to like Himruta he has given them good marks so far and even good comments 10, 9, 10 but Priety for first performance which was total perfection,  she gave them 9 saying that there is always room for improvement which I would have respected if she hadn't given every crapy act 9 as well. Then second performance which was nice she gave them 8 saying that they needed to have more fun. What rubbish! And she gave crappy acts 10. Last one she gave 10 when I didn't expect. I feel she is full of nonsense.
Marzi was unprdictable some how first act he gave them a perfect 10 which they deserved then an 8 for their second one which I thought was harsh because he also gave some very weak acts 10 and 9. Then last weak it was 8 ok I understand the lift didn't go well but I feel they deserved a 9 but I'm fine if they are being fare. Which I feel they aren't PruPriety and Marzi of course. Because Chetan was giving the crappy act crappy marks as well.
Originally posted by AllezJustine

Hi yaar welcome we all are besharam when it comes to HimRutaπŸ˜‰

Just wanted to comment on the judjes its true Chetan seems to like Himruta he has given them good marks so far and even good comments 10, 9, 10 but Priety for first performance which was total perfection,  she gave them 9 saying that there is always room for improvement which I would have respected if she hadn't given every crapy act 9 as well. Then second performance which was nice she gave them 8 saying that they needed to have more fun. What rubbish! And she gave crappy acts 10. Last one she gave 10 when I didn't expect. I feel she is full of nonsense.
Marzi was unprdictable some how first act he gave them a perfect 10 which they deserved then an 8 for their second one which I thought was harsh because he also gave some very weak acts 10 and 9. Then last weak it was 8 ok I understand the lift didn't go well but I feel they deserved a 9 but I'm fine if they are being fare. Which I feel they aren't PruPriety and Marzi of course. Because Chetan was giving the crappy act crappy marks as well.

Hi and Thank you Allez. 
(Hope I can call you that )

I agree... 
I didn't see the second week completely.. I don't know their scores.. But for their very first act, I totally disagreed with whatever Preity said... There is always room for improvement...  Like seriously??? Then what about the other below average performances she graded 10? Are They improved to the highest level possible???

But now that our HimRutha has earned even more respect and liking from our so called JUDGES, I hope They give what They deserve...
Originally posted by AllezJustine

Himmi posted on IG 

Awww... πŸ˜³
Look at Himmi's Smile..😳 I wonder how he always maintains that ever glowing Smile on his face which makes him even more adorable... 
And Amrutha... She is GORGEOUS..☺️  Word.
Originally posted by Pinkylibbi

Ok... 
Being Besharam once more..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

I introduced myself in this AT once..  But none noticed it...😭😭
 So thought of poking my nose. πŸ˜†  
@Sidhi and @Equisite, I agree that the judges are not really judges.. They all seem to give pretty good scores for even below average performances..  
But somewhere I feel that, when it comes to HimRutha, their judgement is good... 
Last week They scored 28, If I'm not wrong...
I felt that Score was a deserving one..  
Preity is supposed to judge on their Chemistry, Which They undoubtedly have an amazing one.😳 So her 10 was apt.. The same goes with Chetan...  Of course Nobody can deny that They are genuinely a lovey-dovey coupe who are madly in Love with each other...❀️☺️
And Marzi, judging their Dance, gave 8. Leaving out the fumble,their Dance was AWESOME...πŸ‘

I Just wish this continues. I don't give a damn about others..πŸ₯± Whatever others get,I hope Our HimRutha get what They deserve.. i. e the Nach Baliye 7 trophy..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Though Vedika started this thread, but I think I can refer it to as "our" thread. After all we all are here for the same reason. So welcome..!!πŸ˜ƒ And as far as the NB trophy is concerned, I'm not really sure about it but I'll be the happiest person if it comes out to be true. They truly deserve it.
Originally posted by Vedika126

Its not been revealed yet. maybe its a ticket to the finale  or so they can become immune some day and save themselves 
And welcome to the AT both of you. its really nice to see more and more people joining. have a blast here
@Bold- Okkk...you just gave me a hope. I'll blame you if this doesn't happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Exquisite_me

@Bold- Okkk...you just gave me a hope. I'll blame you if this doesn't happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vaise, I don't Think They need any immunity to be safe... πŸ˜‰ Their Dance will be more than enough to reach finals or even win the trophy... If and only If the judges are sensible in the coming days to give good scores to deserving jodi... πŸ˜•

And Yeah,you should take the blame If our hopes here shattered...πŸ˜†
@Pinkylibbi 
Hi dear you can call me Zami that's my name. I try to get you a link or something, Pretty was so annoying you should have more fun and enjoy yourselves she said, they were having the time of their life. I just don't get what she wants. But Chetan is always straight forward. 
I'm so curious about what it was that they won that day when are they going to reveal it.