Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noora93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awwh in today's episode they were so cute , love how real and genuine they are , love them i hope they win it <3 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I liked today episode. but was too short of himruta again. I bet I shouldn't expect anything. and was mrunal's comment about marks given by sympathy relate to all other couples including himruta??😑
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^I actually felt bad for Mrunal after the confession scene between Sharad and her. But then again she was back to being herself. Whats with complaining about everything and everybody? 
I'll go with Rohit today. He was hurt somewhere and that was clearly reflected in his behaviour but he atleast avoided giving such remarks about others. 
And what to say about Himruta? Yesterday it was 2-3 seconds and today 2-3 minutes.
Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I wasn't expecting any longer segment of Himruta so I'm not surprised there. Confession part was so short, and rehearsals part wasn't that much either. But their concept for next performance seems interesting, and they are performing on another fav song of mine Tu Jahaan <3 Their outfits are gorgeous can't wait for tomorrow's episode
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I know but tats why I didn't even bother watching her part coz I knew she would be back soon to herself. yep rohit aish were little hurt however being the positive people they are they found it better to leave rather than giving remarks about others. mrunal sharad are also one of the people majorly getting marks through sympathy coz of their story. 
and what an improvement. from 2-3 seconds to 2-3 minutes. hats off NB. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘ and not any precap on their performance. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ seriously if himruta weren't on the show I would never torture myself through this season
Siddhi_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vedika126

@siddhi: assomme avis. can I use the stacked one from ur signature box??

Thanks, and yes of course if you want to use feel free to :)

This content was originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Awesome avi Siddhi.

Thanks a lot :D
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
^sok thnx siddhi. ignore my PM then. 
Siddhi_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vedika126

I know but tats why I didn't even bother watching her part coz I knew she would be back soon to herself. yep rohit aish were little hurt however being the positive people they are they found it better to leave rather than giving remarks about others. mrunal sharad are also one of the people majorly getting marks through sympathy coz of their story. 

and what an improvement. from 2-3 seconds to 2-3 minutes. hats off NB. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘ and not any precap on their performance. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ seriously if himruta weren't on the show I would never torture myself through this season

I liked that about Rohit Aish they were obviously hurt but they didnt make any unnecessary comments. 
Bold: I completely agree! When I heard about this new concept I wasn't going to watch the show. But then I found out Himruta are part of it, so I'm only here for them
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was wondering if the winner is pre decided. Is it?? Afterall its too much this year..!!
Voting should have been there from the very beginning. And in a way, that could have helped SP and BT to know about popularity of couples. 

I'm definitely a better judge of dance than Preity and Chetan.
Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago