Nach Baliye 7

Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 - Page 17

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

again serious stuff coming up

wat did that board read?

it was like about how the start of his career time went in solving the problems and difficulties in her starting career coz of which he feels that the position he wanted to reach in his career has become really late. sry even I didn't understand all of it coz its shudh hindi😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Exquisite_me

@Shanakyasharan hi...

If I'm not wrong you were the one who posted unnati's writing on fb page. That was really sweet. You might have come across her other thread where she mentioned about ideas regarding their performances. I desperately want them to dedicate one of their dance performances to their love story. Wouldn't that be great? Could you please do that again? Like ask them if they could do this. Its upto them if they want to or not. But what's wrong in suggesting?
Its upto you if you want to go ahead. You may refer to unnati's thread for that.

ive personally pmed him too😳 dont worry im sure he will read it😳
shanakyasharan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vedika126

it was like about how the start of his career time went in solving the problems and difficulties in her starting career coz of which he feels that the position he wanted to reach in his career has become really late. sry even I didn't understand all of it coz its shudh hindi😆

i read it again

he said the position he wanted to reach at the start of his career wasnt met cause all his time was given to solve her career related issues hence the success hes got today is very late
Siddhi_ thumbnail
thanks for the caps Karishma <3
today's episode was super fun and hilarious
himmanshoo was blushing so much aww <3 and amruta was on fire lol I loved her energy and positivity :D can't get enough of these two <3
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

ive personally pmed him too😳 dont worry im sure he will read it😳

So sweeet...thank you. I love you for this😆. 

Congrats unnati! Your 2nd thread is also gonna be read by Himmi. Further love and gratitude coming your way😆😳!!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Exquisite_me

So sweeet...thank you. I love you for this😆. 

Congrats unnati! Your 2nd thread is also gonna be read by Himmi. Further love and gratitude coming your way😆😳!!

lol i know how he keeps saying that

hes uber sweet😆
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
@karishma: ok yeah u understood it better than me. ðŸ˜† aww maybe he wanted to achieve more by this time which he didn't but I feel he should be proud coz he has earned so much respect for himself and done well in the acting field as well which is quite competitive 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey  shanakyasharan
can I use the last two sigs u posted?
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Recap is a little worrying I hope there is some kind of twist..