Posted: 8 years ago
Really like this pic ❤️

Embedded image permalink
Edited by .Nikki. - 8 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AllezJustine

I know Yaar but she needs to get in the line, I'm definitely ahead of her. Get in line sister 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ExactlyyyROFLROFLROFLROFL ... Line mein aao Mrinal behen!!!

We all have janams allotted to us. Himmi & Amruta for this janam..

then Payal, all the girl..you & me!ROFLROFL

koi ni !! Iam ready to wait! But I want my one janam with him!ROFL☺️ fo shooo!!!
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
hehe mrunal seems to have a liking for himmi coz she keeps attacking amruta. but she better go back there are others who are first like me😆
I was sure himmi would be chosen for marriage material I mean he seriously is the best husband any girl can have  
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOL so Mrunal would want to marry Himmanshoo 😆. Seems like she really is just jealous of Amruta that she got the perfect husband and love.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Nikki.

Really like this pic ❤️

Embedded image permalink

omgggoodnesss...look at themDay Dreaming...drools 🤪🤪Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I so badly want them to win this season!
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was wondering what would be Himmi's reaction if he comes across these comments. The thread is named as Himruta AT but overpowered by Himmanshoo drooling sessions.😆 I'm loving it though. Hayeee Himmanshoo❤️ Sorry Amruta😆. I'm sure she won't mind. I loved it when she said him that she had no problem with him and Sana getting married. She would rather enjoy her company. Lol, this girl is too good.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

I was wondering what would be Himmi's reaction if he comes across these comments. The thread is named as Himruta AT but overpowered by Himmanshoo drooling sessions.😆 I'm loving it though. Hayeee Himmanshoo❤️ Sorry Amruta😆. I'm sure she won't mind. I loved it when she said him that she had no problem with him and Sana getting married. She would rather enjoy her company. Lol, this girl is too good.

hehe I was actually thinking of posting the link of this AT to himmis twitter account. 😆
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedika126

hehe I was actually thinking of posting the link of this AT to himmis twitter account. 😆

I'm sure he'll be all smiles after reading this. May God bless him and Amruta.😳
Noora93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedika126

HAHA no no don't , then we can't besharamily drool and write anything 😆 
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Isn't it really strange guys???? You don't know them and they don't know you. But still there is everything -affection, love, respect and that too equally reciprocated. Celebs and their fans have one of the best relationships-a selfless one.