Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HimRuta in today's episode were just too cute 😆! The way Amruta got annoyed by Himmanshoo and the way he was smiling and manofying her 😆
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaah she was very annoyes that almost everyone got it right. But I guess she cooled down when most of them lost point. But Mrunal's coments were just stupid like she would intentionally sabotage her. Just silly, I feel she has a problem with Amruta
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder what is this about
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well I asked for the permission to join in the previous AT but that probably went unnoticed. So I decided to be besharam this time. 😆Anyways, hello everyone again.😃

Coming to yesterday's episode, I simply loved it. That was so much fun and as far as the coming episode is concerned, I hope it turns out to be a good one. Keeping in mind the kind of person Himmi is, I really doubt if he will name anyone for who he wants to kill. He is an absolute sweetheart you know. But I'll be glad if he actually names "someone" in particular. 😈Some people in the show are just too much.

Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Noora93

Omg they are so cute , though i never really followed any season of nach baliye ,  this is the first time i am actually watching  so anyways the moment i saw nach baliye i was like omg wat CUTE COUPLE like instantly i feel in love with them , they have so much chmeistry gosh and i am only watching for them :)  

welcome noora😳

they r indeed the cutest n most honest couple😛
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Well I asked for the permission to join in the previous AT but that probably went unnoticed. So I decided to be besharam this time. 😆Anyways, hello everyone again.😃

Coming to yesterday's episode, I simply loved it. That was so much fun and as far as the coming episode is concerned, I hope it turns out to be a good one. Keeping in mind the kind of person Himmi is, I really doubt if he will name anyone for who he wants to kill. He is an absolute sweetheart you know. But I'll be glad if he actually names "someone" in particular. 😈Some people in the show are just too much.

lol so sorry for not noticing.wull surely add u up.just like the members list on the first page pls😳😳
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noora93

I really wanna see the old episodes too , but unfortunately the links are not working and hotstar doesn't work in my country , i just watched this week ... HELP PLEASE ANYONE  

if ur on facebook pls like this page n here all their dances are uploaded😳

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Himmanshoo-Amruta-NB7/1595484887397058

go to the videos section n c all their dances😛
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nikki.

HimRuta in today's episode were just too cute 😆! The way Amruta got annoyed by Himmanshoo and the way he was smiling and manofying her 😆

she was like abhi aage mat aana bahut gussa hun main n that smile he had was adorable😆
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllezJustine

I wonder what is this about

traditional day lag raha hai...indian wear day😆

love wat amruta is wearing n himmi in black looks so sexy
kaur.preet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys make some VMs on HimRuta yaar plzzz and tweet them..
I dont know how to make it..please do the honour creative people :D