TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES-A MANAM SS

BrishtiDREAMER thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys...am back with another SS..its completely different from the show..its basically a MANAN SS...one more thing i wanna say is love doesnt mean that the person u love will have to be with u forever...love never DIES..if u love someone truely,ur love will never fade away ..its eternal, immortal and irrevocable...provided its TRUE...The SS will be based on this concept...now tell me guys do u all want me to continue??snd your feedbacks through comments...                                                      love u all...live.laugh.love                                                       you can read my another SS New Manan SS... 😳                                                       
                                                              part 1-pg 1
                                                                     part 2-pg 1
Edited by BrishtiDREAMER - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Plzz continue!!!
Waiting for your ss!!!
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm concept
cont soon
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do cont its concept sounds to be nyc
BrishtiDREAMER thumbnail
                 part 1                                                         hmm...yehi dube din mere...yehi hote hai sabere..yehi marna aur jeena...yehi mandir aur madina..teri galiyaan galiyaan teri galiyan..mujhko bhawe galiyaan teri galiyaan...a girl of probably 22 was sitting alone in the bench in the corner of the cliff ,with a guiter in her hand..she was absentmindedly stumming the guiter and singing...one could easily say by getting a glimpse of her that life wasnt so easy for her or may be still wasnt...she looked lonely and fragile..as if she was sick and tired of fighting with this cruel world..."hey beautifull..u sing so well"an attractive male voice from the back complemented her...she stopped and looked at the back...a guy probably of her age only was standing...he was extraordinarilu handsome..or its better to say that he was breadthtaking...his eyes were dark brown in which one would get easily drowned..he was smiling a bit..a charm was there on his face...she looked straight into his eyes...their eyes met and suddwnly he felt something...something was heavy in his heart..her face made him feel so...she was affecting her...her whole being..her hazel eyes..so beautiful yet so much pain it seemed to have...her body,petite and so bold feminine curves yet so fragile...her lips..so irresistible yet pale...she seemed to have burried immeasurable pain and unshaded tears in her heart...she was so calm yet she was unrest...he tried to read and explore her eyes..but they had only a vacant look...his trail of thoughts and explorations were broken when she suddenly lowered her gaze and walked away leaving him intoxicated..yes her presence really seemed to be intoxicating to him...he looked back and watched her fading gently ..her steps ,so calm yet tjey seemed to have no destination..."she is something..she is like an unexplored ,unsolved mystery...she was...she was just like a soft and soothing touch of salien..."he murmered to himself...but..but why she looked so broken??so lonely??why she was sounding to be brutaly hurt..??what was the reason for so much pain in her voice..??he thought to himself...and eventually these thoughts changed his life..his whole being...his reason to live...his world..everything changed...he was completely transformed into a different person...to know how keep reading ...live.laugh.love...
BrishtiDREAMER thumbnail
part 2for the first time in his life someone other than his four best buddies affected him so much...and that too just witih a look...yes!manik malhotra was affected...that manik,who never cared about anyone in this world except his four best buddies,who were his family,his world...together the came to be known as fab 5...the famous youth musical band,which was gaining loads of popularity day by day..with their every performane leaving an identical rocking effect...they used to set the stage on fire with their music...and manik malhotra,the breadthtaking ,hot ,handsome hunk was the lead singer,soul and protector of the band...they were in Dehradoon for a music concert...while his best buddies were busy in shopping for their upcoming concert,manik came to explore the excuisite beaity of nature of the place with hills all around...and eventually came to this valley area where he met her..."hey manik..where were u lost bro?we were calling u since so long!"said cabir the cool dummer of fab 5...he was the funniest member of them,with a great sense of humour and always managed ro make his buddies smile even in the toughest phrases of life..."um...what?..i mean..no am not lost..i was just..just."manik said and continued staring in the direction where she disappeated just a couple of minutes before.."hey guys..look our manik is searching for someone..eh??by the way..whos dat lucky man..or should i say woman yar??"said cabir again teasing him..."uff cabir...am not looking for anyone ...u and ur sad pjs.."..said manik irritatedly coming back from his trance after a great deal of effort.."yeah!u re right manik...his pjs..gosh!!"said mukti,the funky electeic guiterist of fab 5 making a disgusting face..."okay guys enough..we have to check out the tracks and sound equipments and facilities...so lets go"said dhruv,the calm ,quiet guiterist and maniks best friend..."yeah..dhruvs right...lrys go guys"they all deoves off to their concert location...in the city hospital of dehradoon..."you should have tajen your medicines properly nandini...why dont u understand??? dont u want to live your life nandini???nandini just stop living in your past...let ot go nandini...live in your present..dont let your past cast a shadow on your present..u have such a beautiful voice...utilize it..."said the lady doctor frustratedly to nandini,who was just sitting quietly,looking down,as always with a vacant look in her eyes and pale as always...the doctor then came close and knelt in front of her and saud.." child i know god didnt do justice with u ...i know it hurts..and i know..i know..dat..u have very less time..very..less time to live...but i want u to live them nandini...please for jesus...if u loose d hope den how will god help u dear?and am sure he will surely bless u my child..."with that she handed a packet stuffed with various medicines to her and said again"please please for heavens sake have them properly"...she took the medicines and left for her small cottege ,which was just a 5 mins walk away from the valley...she went to her bedroom ,stood in front of a statue of lord jesus and said in an innocent way..."his eyes...they have captured my whole being...i never saw him before but..it seemed...it seemed dat we know each other for years...haaah!"she sighed...suddenly her expression again became vacant amd she said.."no..no...no...i ll not let anyone affect me...i cant..i ll never...i dont want to live...i want this cursed life of mine to end..end...e..."she couldnt speak...tears rolled down her cheeks...                                                 here i go with part two...do like or comment if its good guys...sorry if i hv made u guys bored with my silly writings...dint know wen will be able to update the next part...will try asap...love u all..take care...live.laugh.love...
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok sad for nandu but glad manik is there
please do continue
bye sumi
add me in the PM list.
QueenOfHell thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊😊😊please do continue
add me in the PM list