Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by damzel17

hey congrats πŸ€—I was a moderator at IF with 50k posts but someone hacked my account so had to make a new one now its so irritating I'm a newbie so I can't post more that 10 posts in a day so I'm just liking everyone's posts πŸ˜ƒcongrats once again

Thank you so much πŸ€— πŸ€— Woow , I am really sorry that someone hacked Your account 😭

I still remember being a newbie , it annoyed me that you could not post more than 10 πŸ˜† But don't worry dear , soon you will be able to post more πŸ˜‰ Can't wait to that day 😊

Thank you so much πŸ€— 😳
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

aww congrats MM..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
v all luv U.. :-* :-*

n i still remember that u r my 1st ever buddy in dis forum.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much sweety 😳 πŸ€— πŸ€— You are so sweet ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ€— I am overwhelmed and thankful   πŸ˜³
Hey cngrtzzz for the promotion, hope this show gives u more chances to spam...😊 Edited by RTPMS - 8 years ago
congrats dear
keep posting 
Originally posted by .chandni.

congrats dear
keep posting

Thank you so much dear 😳 I will πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by RTPMS

Hey cngrtzzz for the promotion, hope this show gives u more chances to spam...😊

Thank you so much πŸ€— πŸ€— Really hope so , so all of us can spam together 😳 Let's hope we get good IshVeer scenes 😳 😳
Originally posted by MM123456

Thank you so much πŸ€— πŸ€— Really hope so , so all of us can spam together 😳 Let's hope we get good IshVeer scenes 😳 😳
πŸ€—

Thank you so much sweety 😳 πŸ€— πŸ€— You are so sweet ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ€— I am overwhelmed and thankful   πŸ˜³

not as sweet as u dear πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

hope my exams get over soon so that i cn start spamming wid all u grls.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
miss all of u sooo much πŸ˜­
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

not as sweet as u dearπŸ€—

hope my exams get over soon so that i cn start spamming wid all u grls..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
miss all of u sooo much😭

I am blushing like crazy πŸ˜† It is so Nice to see you spammint today , the forum is not the same without you ❀️ Hope your exam is going great πŸ€— I am as well having many Projects and exam is coming soon 😭   Really hope our exam is finish soon and that IshVeer get together so we can spam together πŸ˜† 😳 😳

We miss you to dear πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—

I am blushing like crazy πŸ˜† It is so Nice to see you spammint today , the forum is not the same without you ❀️ Hope your exam is going great πŸ€— I am as well having many Projects and exam is coming soon 😭   Really hope our exam is finish soon and that IshVeer get together so we can spam together πŸ˜† 😳 😳

We miss you to dear πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—

😳😳😳😳
awww sweety tnq πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
not grt bt yeah sumwot good so far.. πŸ˜†
Oh.. these exams r so annoying.. 
mine gets over n urs starts.. 
so annoying naa πŸ˜‘😑😑

yup.. my exams get ovr by next week tuesday..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hope ll get2 spam wid u asap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— πŸ€—