Qubool Hai

Aahil: When I Couldn't Cry Enough. - Page 2

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome post
KV WAS MINDBLOWING...he always is
ppl have their own reasons for watching QH ...i can proudly say i do it to see aahil

but i am getting impatient and excited and confused what is in store for us after dharamshala track...pls cvs continue with this storyline and story focused on saahil /janaah...i am really enjoying and even trp audience are

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pragya, I saw the episode and could not stop my tears! And then I went ahead and watched it a second time! Am I crazy or what?!! But honestly it was so heartbreaking. I couldnt stop watching nor crying!! His tears, the Junoon, those overwhelming feelings πŸ₯Ί Even my mom was feeling so bad for Aahil! She was actually talking to the screen when he cried again after seeing her with someone else, like literally saying its ok Aahil, you will get your Sanam back soon, in a soothing motherly voice πŸ˜† And then I started crying again πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Actually my tears started from the second he prayed and walked away, then stopped suddenly! I was like oh god πŸ₯Ί I was prepared yet so not prepared! Ugh it was just too much to take! Sorry I am rambling more about the episode than your post! I honestly dont know what else to say! The episode was just too heavy yet amazing! 

But your post is just gorgeous β€οΈ That last line... I could literally see him cry again πŸ˜­ As usual you describe Aahil so well and that why I waited for ur post to actually comment! πŸ€—You make me feel his emotions once again, through words! I always tell u this, that I can hear Aahil's voice through your writing! I loved loved this post!! 

KV πŸ‘ Complete natural! His tears will tug at the hearts of even Aahil's worse enemies! Those tears were so real! How can a man cry and still look so gorgeous! 😭 He makes it seem like its ok to cry and then makes you want to reach forward to try and make things better for him  The scene was so well shot! Hats off to the cvs for giving us such a emotional scene β­οΈ Aahil's heartbreak was probably the most painful ever πŸ’” *sigh* Knowing me, I will probably go ahead and watch the episode again tonight πŸ˜† Anyway thank u so much for writing this β€οΈ
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post. Of course no need to tell you that. The hope and excitement with which ARI was looking at Sanam and the bright smile. Poor soul the smile getting replaced by confusion and confusion by shock. I know I shouldn't be making fun in his situation. But at least for a moment Aahil was confused that weather she is his Sanam or not. Or maybe it is Seher. But how is it possible. She is supposed to be dead. But than even she would have recognized me as I'm his Jiju. Is it possible that there is a third sorry fourth copy of one face. Obviously the original being Zoya. Then Aahil would be like Ya Allah ek shakal ki tunne kitni copy xerox ki hai?? Aur sari mujhe hi kyu mil rahi hai.??? But then he turned smart and asked some sharp questions. Sanam too answered quickly as though they were playing KBC. Aahil was like Finally she is my Sanam only. Yeah I know Bakwaas. But what to do nothing else to say.
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pragya if yesterday's tears weren't enough, I cried again as I read this. CRY.CRY, I cried so much seeing Kv yesterday. He nailed it. I loved it when he said, 'aaj chand hi uska pata puch raha hai'. Wait. I am crying again now as i am typing. I cant stop it. And this post girl it was was so awesome yet so painful. again crying. every word was so beautiful. That tug, that feel of presence, OMG! I am crying again. The way he put his hands to his face n then again turned back n then prayed to allah, then again turned to sanam, walked a few stops, stopped himself again. then when he saw that smile n started to move forward. omg! i cried so much n girl u made me cry again after this post.
Awesome PostπŸ‘ It was gorgeously painful- in ur words. That last line- was awesome. Beautiful way how u wrote about the tug, that fear, I was finally able to breathe, the memories, then that smile n tears one- I loved that so much, then when she walked away past himπŸ’” Gorgeous post
Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing EpisodeπŸ‘πŸΌ..
OMG!!!KVB⭐️ nailed itπŸ‘..
Heart breaking episodeπŸ’”..
AhilπŸ₯Ί...
Beautiful Post😊...
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A nice post Pragya.

I was sure you'd make one for the kind of episode we had.
KV was looking like a real person who has found someone very dear to him after a long struggle. He acted well . I almost forgot this was fiction while watching him.

Also when you write, I feel like I am reading Aahil's inner thoughts.

All the actions that going away , then turning back... taking in his fill of her... then turning back again to wipe tears to look good for his lady love and then finally facing her .

I wish the scene later on was shot better. some form of recognition by Sanam should be there. Is she faking(no no- don't even go there. the meaning is innocentπŸ˜ƒ)  it for the sake of Shady... oh Shady don't doubt me. I have eyes only for youπŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahil333

Beautiful Prags! πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Have yet to watch it fully when I'm home.

Aahil...😭 πŸ’”

KV... πŸ‘ β€οΈ

Thank you so much Rie! :)
Hope you have watched it now, and hope you have not cried much, Coz I did A LOT πŸ˜­
Aahil was spellbound. KV was marvelous! He is just TOO GOOD for words β€οΈ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JShukla

Was waiting for this...

". I stopped so slowly, taking in that familiar tug at my heart, which always had the power to stop me." this line reminded me of KV's photo with a single candle..posted by forum 32.

His wait continues. But atleast he knows his Sanam is alive . he shall take care of the rest. After all he has taken marriage vows. ... he has promised to be with her through thick and thin. Waiting to see how he manages that .. 

Thanks Juhi! :)

Oh! That photo was simply gorgeous! It had SO MUCH to say. A light still giving hope n this darkness, too much telling. Beautifully captured πŸ‘

Yes! That was the BEST part, ofcourse after his crying and devastation πŸ˜­ Loved the determination in his eyes at the end, can't wait to see how he remind her..in his own way..πŸ˜‰
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: additilicious

Awesome post
KV WAS MINDBLOWING...he always is
ppl have their own reasons for watching QH ...i can proudly say i do it to see aahil

but i am getting impatient and excited and confused what is in store for us after dharamshala track...pls cvs continue with this storyline and story focused on saahil /janaah...i am really enjoying and even trp audience are

Thank you so much! 

He was just marvelous, He excels everytime. And he surpasses himself everytime, a new milestone is created by him everytime. He is just a wonderful actor. β­οΈ
Yep my reason too is HIM and only HIM, β€οΈ

True! Too much excitement and impatience these days. The track is very intriguing and it keeps me really anxious whats gonna happen next, amazing execution! Loving this track, can't wait how HE reminds her of herself...
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

Pragya, I saw the episode and could not stop my tears! And then I went ahead and watched it a second time! Am I crazy or what?!! But honestly it was so heartbreaking. I couldnt stop watching nor crying!! His tears, the Junoon, those overwhelming feelings πŸ₯Ί Even my mom was feeling so bad for Aahil! She was actually talking to the screen when he cried again after seeing her with someone else, like literally saying its ok Aahil, you will get your Sanam back soon, in a soothing motherly voice πŸ˜† And then I started crying again πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Actually my tears started from the second he prayed and walked away, then stopped suddenly! I was like oh god πŸ₯Ί I was prepared yet so not prepared! Ugh it was just too much to take! Sorry I am rambling more about the episode than your post! I honestly dont know what else to say! The episode was just too heavy yet amazing! 

Eshaa! A big warm hug to you girl! πŸ€— Please don't be sorry man! I love when you ramble like this, its just too cute πŸ˜†
More because, its almost like my feelings, written. Trust me I am crazy too! Its exactly the same with me man! I was actually scared before the episode you know? It was I guess the first time, I had this raised heartbeats and I was like controlling myself so bad πŸ˜†
And as it unfolded, I was calming myself, but as soon as I saw his FACE, I couldn't help man. Its like as soon as his tears fell, mine were too. It was VERY VERY HEARTBREAKING. πŸ˜­
I was sobbing all the while, and was controlling too. It was just too heavy! Its just too weird I don;t want to cry but then I want to too, I couldn't stop tears but then I don't want them too πŸ˜­ You get me?! I am sure you doπŸ˜†
Its just too heavy, I was blown and floored by him and his tears and his face and his expressions and his transformation. When he turned around and saw her with..him, and was a little at peace and then he was about to cry again. I was all like "No no no please! Don;t cry more, noo!!" πŸ˜­πŸ˜† It was like..I don't even know. I was like 'Sanam! What are you doing go and hold and wrap your arms around my baby please!!" πŸ˜­πŸ˜† 
I am sorry too, I just get carried away πŸ˜†

But your post is just gorgeous β€οΈ That last line... I could literally see him cry again πŸ˜­ As usual you describe Aahil so well and that why I waited for ur post to actually comment! πŸ€—You make me feel his emotions once again, through words! I always tell u this, that I can hear Aahil's voice through your writing! I loved loved this post!! 

Thank you thank you so much girl! Your so sweet! β€οΈ
The last line is my favorite too. Its just too heart wrenching. Its just a simple line and I don't know why it holds so much SO MUCH MORE to it than just those words and feelings. Its like an avalanche of emotions in that line, all crashed down. Its just too..😭
Thank you so much! Couldn't thank you enough really! It really means so much that you can actually feel him through my writing! I am so overwhelmed, thank you! πŸ€—

KV πŸ‘ Complete natural! His tears will tug at the hearts of even Aahil's worse enemies! Those tears were so real! How can a man cry and still look so gorgeous! 😭 He makes it seem like its ok to cry and then makes you want to reach forward to try and make things better for him  The scene was so well shot! Hats off to the cvs for giving us such a emotional scene β­οΈ Aahil's heartbreak was probably the most painful ever πŸ’” *sigh* Knowing me, I will probably go ahead and watch the episode again tonight πŸ˜† Anyway thank u so much for writing this β€οΈ

He was just..TOO BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! Utterly gorgeous! Is it unfair that I want to see him cry and cry with him just to see his gorgeousness, but then I start crying too. How could this be possible, but it is πŸ˜­πŸ˜† KV was simply incredible, I can't even think of words to praise him, I feel so proud.
Yes it was so well shot man! I watched it till 2:00 am yesterday/this morning man πŸ˜­πŸ˜† I don't know how many times it was, maybe 18-19?πŸ˜†
Thank you so much again!