Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Aahil: When I Couldn't Cry Enough.

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart
My steps stopped in the tracks, on their own. As they restrained me from going further, with a force from somewhere behind, and I couldn't carry on. I stopped so slowly, taking in that familiar tug at my heart, which always had the power to stop me. I realised it was that tug again, it was the same presence, it was the same aura, it was the same rush, it was the same pacing of the heartbeats, it was the same soul, connected with me. It was...HER.

I stopped suddenly, afraid to look back - afraid of that curiousity to look back, afraid of that excitement to look back, afraid of that delight to look back, afraid of those tears to look back. I took in that moment - was it really HER?! Was that it? I am not mistaken, am I? I closed my eyes, to clutch my fast beating heart, to hold my oncoming smile, to hold those tears to fall, to reminisce that moment, in me forever.

I turned around, not wanting to lose that moment anymore. I turned around and I saw...HER. Her face, half covered with that Dupatta, her eyes closed, for praying. Her half smile, her small soft strands of hair blowing on her forehead, eyebrows. Her hands joined. My eyes stopped at her, my heart stopped at her, my soul took in the face who has captivated me, and still captivate. I was finally able to...breathe.

I kept looking at her, as the memories started crashing down upon me. Of her, of me, of ours. With each memory, I felt she is back to me. She is standing there right in front of me, my eyes. The one whom I was searching, the one whom my heart was beating for, the one whom I knew was alive, the one whom my soul was looking for. The smile, the face, the touch, the smell, the presence, it was there - right in front of me.

My lips broke into a smile, a reverent smile, a restrained smile, a longing smile, a shouting smile. My heart was smiling, my soul was cheering me, my eyes were shining - with those little drops of unshed tears, as they started forming in them. The tears and smile have a strange connection - they both break out at the same time. I wanted to laugh, I wanted to smile, I wanted to tell the whole world, I wanted to yell, I wanted to jump, I wanted to take in this whole universe, my soul was enriched, it was imprinting again.

I din't know, I din't even feel, as and when my eyes started flowing, with those tears. The tears of enlightenment, tears of joy, tears f happiness, tears of longing, tears of love, for her. Tears of her love for me. Tears of our love. I din't know I was smiling more, or I was crying more, I guess I was doing both, or nothing. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't just do anything. As I brought my hands up to my face and held it in pure astonishment, shock, rush, delight, happiness, love of seeing,...HER.

I finally found the strength in my legs to take my steps ahead towards her. I couldn't tell, was my heart crying or my eyes. She was there in front of me. I wanted to reach for her, to touch her again, to hold her again, to feel her again, to wrap her in my arms again, to be in her arms again, to be with her again, to be with her love again. I took a step ahead, but I stopped suddenly.

I wasn't still sure if it was REALLY her am I seeing?! I took it back and turned around, to sink in the feeling of seeing her again, to be sure that its really her. To calm my heart and heartbeats, to calm my rising breaths, to calm my smile and tears, to calm what I was feeling, to calm my unspoken words from blurting out, to calm that silence of her being in front of me, to calm my undying love for her. As I looked up and thanked Allah for giving the light of my life..back. My savior, my soulmate, my love.

I wiped my face with my hands, wiped the tears thatt were still falling, and weren't stopping. I turned around again, to see her face, looking at me now. She was the same. She was the same serene light, the divine enchantment, the precious engravement, the imbibed love. Her smile, the purest ever, the tender, the gentle and a calming smile, as she kept looking towards me, and I kept looking at her. My lips breaking into a smile again, seeing her smiling again. As she started coming towards me..

My steps started towards her, to reach that smile, to know that smile...she kept coming towards me...and I kept walking towards her...she walked past me..leaving me behind her, as my steps din't bother to go further. That smile...wasn't for me. Broken Heart

She went towards...someone else. I turned around in shock, stunned. My world just stopped revolving around me, the whole universe came crashing down upon me in those few moments. Only it was for devastation. My heart din't beat, my legs din't move, i stood rooted at the spot, as the pain, the tears made its way back to me...

She kept smiling for...him. And I. I wished I could have cried enough...

Broken HeartCry

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 13 May 2015 at 12:29pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifecaptjsevedallas1muskaan17rocks-GrilledCheese-Niyati_21JShuklaminnie2308micshy-Prithi-simran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....TIA.Tia--Aishwarya--Laura..AnnzSageflower7Raingoddesssahil333LoveSonu2408MrDarcyfan...Tanu...adventure_gurlIntuitiveKunwaariDaayan

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Prags- u wrote everything beautifully.
The last line..so poignant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.SherlockedIntuitive

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
U said it all.seeing ahil tht hurt is so sad.i was also silently crying.lv his determinatn 2 bring his lv bk 2 thr lv world.
Amaizing post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-IntuitiveMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Prags- u wrote everything beautifully.
The last line..so poignant.

Thanks Simmy!
Trust me, its only the title for which I am ALWAYS stuck at. The rest comes out flowing...or tumbling..err whateverTongue LOL
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Res ROFL

Brilliant! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Res ROFL

Brilliant! LOLLOL
I will unres tomorrowTongueROFL I think I am still not over with Aahil tearsCryLOL

Ms.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

U said it all.seeing ahil tht hurt is so sad.i was also silently crying.lv his determinatn 2 bring his lv bk 2 thr lv world.
Amaizing post.

Thanks so much Sonu! :)
It was really shattering and devastating to see his tears today. And yes the determination in the end, amazing! 

LoveSonu2408

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Res ROFL

Brilliant! LOLLOL
I will unres tomorrowTongueROFL I think I am still not over with Aahil tearsCryLOL

Yes Madame! TongueLOL
Yeah yeah I saw you LOLing too in the heaven..WinkLOL

flora212

Go to top