Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That's a lot of leaps to make to explain why they don't compare.  What you're kind of saying (or how I'm interpreting it, wrongly perhaps) is it's ok for Abhi to not think of Sarla and RoDaadi and Bulbul as family on the same level that Pragya thinks of Daadi so he's not obligated to show them as much consideration. I just don't agree with that logic. Family is family. Doesn't matter if you're living with them or not. They merit respect and in those situations, Abhi showed them none by embarrassing their daughter like that and by playing games. 

As for them being able to reason Abhi's actions, I'm not sure how that even matters. Anger was in the realm of responses for Abhi but was it the right response? Beating up Suresh, embarrassing Pragya? Because they understood it, it was ok? 

Again, not saying Pragya's any better than Abhi (despite the fact that the prevalent attitude appears to be she's worse). I am saying they both suck at finding solutions to problems. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Lkb79 - 8 years ago
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lkb79

That's a lot of leaps to make to explain why they don't compare.  What you're kind of saying (or how I'm interpreting it, wrongly perhaps) is it's ok for Abhi to not think of Sarla and RoDaadi and Bulbul as family so he's not obligated to show them consideration. I just don't agree with that logic. Family is family. Doesn't matter if you're living with them or not. They merit respect and in those situations, Abhi showed them none by embarrassing their daughter like that and by playing games. 

As for them being able to reason Abhi's actions, I'm not sure how that even matters. Anger was in the realm of responses for Abhi but was it the right response? Beating up Suresh, embarrassing Pragya? Because they understood it, it was ok? 

Again, not saying Pragya's any better than Abhi (despite the fact that the prevalent attitude appears to be she's worse). I am saying they both suck at finding solutions to problems. ðŸ˜†

Well, to be fair, he did help them in the end. ðŸ˜†. I mean looking by RoDaadi's concern, na? He considered everyone family but Pragya. He hated her and his understanding was to torture or hurt her in every way possible. But the rest of the Aroras melted his heart way before Pragsy did.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Like Aashu said Abhi didn't even believe Pragya to be his wife at that time. But Pragya on the other hand has claimed she loves Abhi and MM is her family for a long time now.
So Abhi helping Aroras was not as a son in law but just as a human being in his mind. That is what he told us too.

That itself makes the comparison unnecessary as the situations are way different. 

And this thread was not for comparison anyway but was about Daadi-Pragya.
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And Pragya is doing this to help Abhi and Abhi's family. Where is the distinction then that makes Pragya's behavior so much worse? 

The idea was put out there that it's worse because she lives with Daadi and that counts as "more family." I don't agree with that assessment. They've both been dumb and neglectful to elders to achieve their ends. I don't think one is better than the other. 

Tia, I'm not the one who brought up the idea of comparing. Others did and you contributed to the topic by saying it's not comparable. I'm following that thought by claiming that it is
Edited by Lkb79 - 8 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lkb79

And Pragya is doing this to help Abhi and Abhi's family. Where is the distinction then that makes Pragya's behavior so much worse? 

The idea was put out there that it's worse because she lives with Daadi and that counts as "more family." I don't agree with that assessment. They've both been dumb and neglectful to elders to achieve their ends. I don't think one is better than the other. 

Tia, I'm not the one who brought up the idea of comparing. Others did and you contributed to the topic by saying it's not comparable. I'm following that thought by claiming that it is

I agree with you. Pragya is no way worse than what Abhi was during the suresh / pragya wedding nautanki. Walking into the arora house in front of sarla and ro dadi and telling sarla that I am getting your daughter married tomorrow in my house to Suresh was sheer audacity.Sarla had something like are we dead that u will decide for our daughter who gave u right to decide and slapped him. If Abhi had been just rude and insulted, like Pragya was to dadi here, they would have been less upset. Also here pragya coaxed rachna and akash to marriage which they wanted in their inner hearts. There Abhi blackmailed Suresh to marry Pragya which was not polite either. The situations are comparable , otherwise CVS would not have shown so many similarities.
1. Abhi acts in MMs to find proof for Pragya.
2. Pragya acts in this track to get an unborn child both its parents and daadi her per pota.
3. Abhi was very rude thru actions. Pragya is rude thru words.
4. PraSu almost wedding and Akash Rachna wedding.
5. Sarla slaps abhi . Daasi slaps Pragya.
6. Abhi loved rockstar dadi. Pragya loves dadi.The fact that pragya lives with dadi how's that relevant. People can have as much bonding even if they don't live together.

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree that Abhi also did hurt them.
He could have just proved it straight rather than involving a weak heart patient Sarala Maa into it. Even then anything could happen to her. If Dadi was awake anything could happen to her as well.

But Pragya is over doing it. She is hurting Dadi just too much. With age blood has also become white was so bad to say to an old woman.

Only positive point about this track is Abhi knows the truth and is finding out. During MMS Pragy was only shown crying.

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry I too compared 😲 
I know this thread is not for comparision