Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree Tia, This is the most painful relationship on the show to watch disintegrate. Tis was the purest relationship there was and this was unnecessary IMO to show.

It just tells me that they will be very quick to turn any character negative and the other way around. It does keep things interesting though..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: berrysweet

Whatever... she has NO business being rude to an older person. Pretending and acting is no excuse. Like Tia said, there is always another way. Comparing her with Abhi's rudeness is also not done. It is in Abhi's character to be rude and say things without thinking. Not in Pragyas!

Crying after she had said all she said brings about no sympathies from me. She had choices and she chose badly. These Writers... Hmmm   Just when the story was beginning to get interesting!

@bold.. ditto..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Rishu, all of us here know that Pragsy's behavior was not justified in any shape. It was not only wrong to daadi, but also to the ladki waalon that have to return without getting her the bride married. She must have weaved so many dreams, only to have them shattered. 😒

About the mms thing, I was only saying that it's evident to many people that Abhi was in an extramarital affair. But Pragya never made a big deal out of it so everyone else didn't either. She pretended her marriage life was okay (and it seemed) so questions weren't raised. This whole point was to -Lollipop-'s point. Basically, I was off topic.

lol ashu.. i know.. i dint mean this for what u said.. i said it to people who are comparing abhi hurting her family with pragya hurting dadi...
see i love abhi but i respect pragya... by doing these things she is losing the respect i have on her..
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agreed. dadi is get so much hurt for pragya's behaviour. i hope abhi early realize why pragya doing this.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi being rude to the Aroras can't be compared with Pragya being rude. There he never said anything mean about them but only talked about Pragya. Also, they knew why he would be pissed off with Pragya since they all knew about the MMS.
Here Daadi has no idea why Pragya is doing all this. I wish CVs had Pragya only hurt Abhi and not Daadi.
Are the CVs trying to show Pragya can do anything for her love for Abhi. But the message isn't right because they shouldn't show her hurting a pure relationship for a mess that Abhi has created (which may not even be true).
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's difficult to watch but sriti is doing a fab job emoting on those scenes
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Abhi being rude to the Aroras can't be compared with Pragya being rude. There he never said anything mean about them but only talked about Pragya. Also, they knew why he would be pissed off with Pragya since they all knew about the MMS.

Here Daadi has no idea why Pragya is doing all this. I wish CVs had Pragya only hurt Abhi and not Daadi.
Are the CVs trying to show Pragya can do anything for her love for Abhi. But the message isn't right because they shouldn't show her hurting a pure relationship for a mess that Abhi has created (which may not even be true).

I'm not sure why it can't be compared since people are comparing it with completely logical arguments. Moreover, if we are really going down the "he wasn't directly mean and they understood him" route, then I'm going to counter that with at least Pragya's actions are being done with good intentions. She's trying to extricate herself from that family so that Abhi's child will be raised by both his parents in a marital relationship. Dumb idea yes, a bit too harsh yes, but she thinks getting Daadi to hate her is the only way out. She's not entirely wrong. 

What exactly was Abhi's justification for hurting Pragya's family multiple times though? There was no reason to wait until the last minute on the hall demolition thing or the MMS thing. There was no reason to dance around in her family's face. It was just for his own fun. How is that ok? I understand how recency bias can alter people's opinions, but seriously? Pragya is no worse than Abhi. All we've learned from this track is she's often just as stupid as him. 
Edited by Lkb79 - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lkb79

I'm not sure why it can't be compared since people are comparing it with completely logical arguments. Moreover, if we are really going down the "he wasn't directly mean and they understood him" route, then I'm going to counter that with at least Pragya's actions are being done with good intentions. She's trying to extricate herself from that family so that Abhi's child will be raised by both his parents in a marital relationship. Dumb idea yes, a bit too harsh yes, but she thinks getting Daadi to hate her is the only way out. She's not entirely wrong. 

What exactly was Abhi's justification for hurting Pragya's family multiple times though? There was no reason to wait until the last minute on the hall demolition thing or the MMS thing. There was no reason to dance around in her family's face. It was just for his own fun. How is that ok? I understand how recency bias can alter people's opinions, but seriously? Pragya is no worse than Abhi. All we've learned from this track is she's often just as stupid as him. 

LK 👏

You said all that I wanted to say...

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lkb79

If you really wanna argue, Lk-

Abhi's relationship with Aroras is different from Pragya's with Daadi. Pragya has previously taken care of Daadi like a daughter every single day and claimed so as well. Pragya literally lived with Daadi for the last so many months and the bond is way stronger.

When Abhi did his nautankis in demolition thing or PraSu wedding, they could be reasoned out by the elders.
For example, he didn't want to help with KB hall, what does that mean? He just didn't want to. He doesn't wanna get into the trouble of getting involved in a legal matter being a celebrity or whatever...Yeah, as a damaad he has a responsibility but it was an Arora problem.

And in the PraSu wedding thing, Abhi technically had the right to be mad about Pragya's MMS and he was only trying to "help" Pragya by getting her married to her "lover", and she had agreed to it.
So although it was rude to the Aroras, it wasn't like they couldn't interpret his actions with reason.

Pragya coming like this on Daadi is simply out of the blue. And it's not even like she is gonna a fix it in a matter of hours like ABhi did.

So the comparison doesn't feel right to me.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel that justifying plays a big role in comparing and contrasting. It doesn't make sense to compare or contrast two different situations with different circumstances. 

Anywho, I'm sure Pragya's reasoning isn't "Hey, Abhi was mean to my family so it's time for revenge! :P." So why are we judging it? If she doesn't hold this in her heart, then neither should we.

This isn't payback time.
Edited by IamMeethu - 8 years ago