Daadi will hate Pragya or get hurt?

Posted: 8 years ago
My goodness, what is Pragya doing? Why is she going so overboard insulting Daadi? I mean come on, she is two generations ahead of Pragya and in the last phase of her life.  And she stood by Pragya ignoring Abhi on certain occasions. 
Aren't there better ways for Pragya to exit Mehra mansion and bring Tannu-Abhi together?
I am not sure if she will get Daadi to hate her or the poor old woman will hurt to disease and death.
Even if she gets angry momentarily on Pragya, she would ultimately hurt that her trust was broken. 
She really loves Pragya and Pragya should know that the ones that love will hurt but not hate.
I just want this Daadi-Pragya thing to end. Can't watch. 
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Now that abhi has come to realise what pragya is doing..i believe that he will be the one to soothe things over..dadi doesn't hate pragya. right now she is confused...but when she gets to know the reason why pragya was doing all of this..she will not take it lightly on abhi and tanu..
Abhi also hurt sarla and rock star dadi during pragya s forced wedding. So its payback time. As far as I remember rockstar dadi and sarla had adored him and loved him as their own.
CVS will always show things naap tol ke.
Originally posted by poiu123

Abhi also hurt sarla and rock star dadi during pragya s forced wedding. So its payback time. As far as I remember rockstar dadi and sarla had adored him and loved him as their own.
CVS will always show things naap tol ke.

That is such a valid point!!!! Justifies Pragyas actions. She learnt it from the dearest hubby.

Exactly! The people who fall in love with you can never hate you... do people fall out of love? I've never heard about it. Haha
Actually there are no other ways from exiting that house except by doing what she did.
Abhi would never remove her from the house coz of dadi and well now coz he loves her as well!
So she just attacked the weakest point of almost everyone in that household and that person happens to be dadi.
Having said that what she did was completely overboard and it deffo hurt dadi big times...Atleast now Abhi knows that pragya is faking it so hopefully he will set everything right...

Daadi will definitely forgive Pragya. She's a kind-hearted woman after all. No doubt Pragya is wrong in her actions because insulting elderly is never justified. I think it's mostly almost impossible for daadi to fully hate Pragya. She has a soft-corner for her.Edited by IamMeethu - 8 years ago
BTW, Abhi never questioned Sarla Maa's own self or Ro Daadi. He only talked about Pragya and her affair with Suresh- in a polite manner. Abhi never criticized them or called them names.
But, Abhi hurting Sarla Maa does not justify Pragya hurting Daadi. Abhi was also wrong in hurting Sarla Maa even though it wasn't this bad.

Pragya shares a closer bond with Abhi's Daadi than Abhi shares with the Arora elders too. Pragya has lived with her every day...Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Lollipop-

Actually there are no other ways from exiting that house except by doing what she did.
Abhi would never remove her from the house coz of dadi and well now coz he loves her as well!
So she just attacked the weakest point of almost everyone in that household and that person happens to be dadi.
Having said that what she did was completely overboard and it deffo hurt dadi big times...Atleast now Abhi knows that pragya is faking it so hopefully he will set everything right...

Just leave the house and tell them Abhi and her do not go together as husband-wife! Or that he is a rude husband etc.. Incorrigible differences between husband and wife and she can just shove off anyone who wants to interfere. She can keep silence and does not need to explain..or state class/culture diffrences.. something!
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by IamMeethu

Daadi will definitely forgive Pragya. She's a kind-hearted woman after all. No doubt Pragya is wrong in her actions because insulting elderly is never justified. I think it's mostly almost impossible for daadi to fully hate Pragya. She has a soft-corner for her.

Yeah Daadi will forgive her. Pragya plans will fail badly. Because it's such a stupid plan and she is putting up a bad show!

Abhi is 99% sure she is acting.

And parents never hate children, they just cry inside.Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago