Vishvajeet kaka to fraud nikle....

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ab samajh aaya ki har dusre dialogue main 15,00,000 ki baat kyun hori thi...vishvajeet is shown taking out his beard and white hairs in precap and laughing like a villian..

Its clear they are fraud...popat ko lutne aari h...
LUTERI DULHAN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Tabhi main sochu ladke se milne se pehle hi uski jaanch padtaal kyun ho rahi thi.Yesterday itself,i felt there's something fishy in the way he was interrogating about popat and the way he was telling the gadas not to reveal anything to anybody.

So iss baar bhi popat ki shaadi nahi hogi!😭Chalo achha hua,they revealed the suspense very early so that the viewers don't get disappointed. 

I just hope this time the culprits are caught by the police and are punished.I don't want large hearted GD wasis to forgive the frauds again and let them go.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May be he is ladki ka bhai. TMKOC has shown such tracks. Even during Ajay Dewan track there was a scene where Ajay was laughing like a villian but later it was revealed that he was the fake Ajay Dewan.

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Let's see. πŸ˜• But I really want Popat to get married this time. 😳 Please get a life AM. 🀒 Don't make viewers disappointed this time for God sake. πŸ˜­
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
This time its too much:@ how many times they will brk our heart by breaking popus shadi,i always love popu track thts why i was very happy to see this track.. Bt again:@
This track is inspired from Dolly ki doli movie 
jack4156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Expecting another dead end for Popatlal but what if it happens like this :-
The girl after fooling many others get fooled by Popatlal in some way πŸ˜† This should be interesting ...

This track may also be dragged for long !

Originally posted by: jack4156

Expecting another dead end for Popatlal but what if it happens like this :-

The girl after fooling many others get fooled by Popatlal in some way πŸ˜† This should be interesting ...

This track may also be dragged for long !

End mein aisa hi kuch hone wala hai.i guess the GD wasis will teach them a lesson in their own style before maybe handing them over to the police. 

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kya pata minty ko popat se love ho jaae n she has a change of heart