Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Reporting - On An Editor-in-chief! (Page 2)

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

@Malika :- How their bond blossoms even amidst the clash of ideas...their intertwined pasts...their love story and romance...Ananya learning to adjust to Kabir's complicated nature...and then the multiple love triangles!! Silly 
Grr.. yeah.. They gotta start focussing more on the personal lives of the characters.. Interweaving them with the stories is brilliant, but doesn't leave much scope for progress.. Story khatam, toh bhool jaao.. Ouch

On a lighter note, 
80 episodes!! Day Dreaming
Agar ek episode mein dragging and pinnning to the wall ho sakta hai, toh 80 mein socho kya kya hoga.. Tongue

Let's just hope, sabr ka fal will be bhery bhery kayalicious.. Blushing
LOL Kayalicious.. don't start drooling!  Abhi der hai!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

@Malika :- How their bond blossoms even amidst the clash of ideas...their intertwined pasts...their love story and romance...Ananya learning to adjust to Kabir's complicated nature...and then the multiple love triangles!! Silly 
Grr.. yeah.. They gotta start focussing more on the personal lives of the characters.. Interweaving them with the stories is brilliant, but doesn't leave much scope for progress.. Story khatam, toh bhool jaao.. Ouch

Exactly! Even I want that. Not saying that they should start romancing or getting interested in each other but they can begin to communicate or work as a team, for starters! Like the transformation from Nidhi Rane's case to corrupt selector to Dr Sinha was a great progression. It was kind of a upward graph specially if I talk about Kabir's perception of her. In Nidhi's case he thought her to be a rebel...then in selector's case he saluted her for her smartness and professionalism...and in Dr Sinha's case he actually started putting some trust in her. Now suddenly with Mahi's case, I saw a drop in the graph. But since its not ended yet, I wish to not conclude if it's really a dip or a rise. Though my gut says this case might be the stepping stone towards the next phase of their relationship. But yeah its high time, KaYa start functioning as a unit...just the way they were doing in the first promo. 

On a lighter note, 
80 episodes!! Day Dreaming
Agar ek episode mein dragging and pinnning to the wall ho sakta hai, toh 80 mein socho kya kya hoga.. Tongue

Hehe...now that gives me some not so innocent thoughts hun! Embarrassed I WISH we get lots of romance...yea news and all are fine and I don't want the story to ever deviate from its main plot but still we need lots and lots of romantic scenes which we could not get with Sujal or with Rajveer due to the unexpected exit of Rajeev. 

Let's just hope, sabr ka fal will be bhery bhery kayalicious.. Blushing

*amen* Embarrassed
its like o12 steps forward and 18 steps backward!LOL  But I like this yo-yo thing in relationships.  It tests the waters!  And if it withstands these tests, we wud have a great epic love story in making!

Gosh did I just said that for an Indian television love story?LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil_symphony

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Woow.. What an amazing post!!  Clap

A perfect analysis !!  The way u described Kabir's decision and Ananya's point of view due to moral issues is really appreciable!! 
I personally like the last quote .. "At this pace, I think it wud take ages for him to fall in love with Ananya!"
Waiting for that day! Day Dreaming

Great job! Thumbs Up

Edited by _habiba_ - 14 May 2015 at 12:22am

violette

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _habiba_

Woow.. What an amazing post!!  Clap

A perfect analysis !!  The way u described Kabir's decision and Ananya's point of view due to moral issues is really appreciable!! 
I personally like the last quote .. "At this pace, I think it wud take ages for him to fall in love with Ananya!"
Waiting for that day! Day Dreaming

Great job! Thumbs Up
LOL I love the slow progression of a love story!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_AeDilHaiMushkil

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
oh well.. Sony has had a history of bringing down the axe on its popular shows, citing lack of trps, despite a stellar cast and brilliant plot.. Angry

A slowburn is just how #Kaya should proceed.. 

I'm just a little concerned that it might be too late for them to undo their actions.. 

violette

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged

oh well.. Sony has had a history of bringing down the axe on its popular shows, citing lack of trps, despite a stellar cast and brilliant plot.. Angry

A slowburn is just how #Kaya should proceed.. 

I'm just a little concerned that it might be too late for them to undo their actions.. 
You can never know with twists these writers can come up with!  Wacko LOL

So keep your hopes up!  I have cited a few things in my next post in support of KaYa!

Yeah, I know the history of some fine shows.  anyways I change my loyalty once any new exciting show gets 3-4 months old or till after leads confess, coz from thts wer it goes all downhill and the show begins to lose its freshness.

If the makers think we viewers r too dumb, let them think again!  My loyalty stays as long as they serve us what I want!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by violette - 14 May 2015 at 12:41am

Go to top