India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

why wasn't Sam included (Page 2)

viji2111 Goldie
viji2111
viji2111

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I asked this question in some other thread that why is every promo centered around her.
Last few episode were of Sam-Arjun-Neil. Radhika was just a side character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I wish I liked or cared about Radhika's character but I don't and the other three that I love have no promos whatsoever. It's really a silly tactic that they promote the show as four leads but only highlight one and show only one in the promos. You would think having all of them have promos would attract more viewership cause of their contrasts but oh well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute..sahana..forever.youngrekha.366

viji2111 Goldie
viji2111
viji2111

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

I wish I liked or cared about Radhika's character but I don't and the other three that I love have no promos whatsoever. It's really a silly tactic that they promote the show as four leads but only highlight one and show only one in the promos. You would think having all of them have promos would attract more viewership cause of their contrasts but oh well

Yes. I started watching this show for Aham and started liking Neil and Sam too. But Radhika is...?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesoni595

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
may be that is the reason the trps are low
we all know as we watch the serial other characters are also given imp esp the story is more focused on sam
but the other people who dont watch the serial might be getting tricked into thinking its all abt rad charac who comes frm small city to fulfill her dreams and career.so people are thinking this is some routine show with the same story as many stories came bfr with the same concept
even radhika is not able to attract the audience may be bcz of her normal looks and routine character and routine story which people have watched in many serials.so this might be the drawback as the new audience doesnt know that story is completely difft from the promos.
so even now if the cvs dont open there eyes and get smart and show whats happening in the serial as the promos.it cant get popular or fetch high trps

..sahana..Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

may be that is the reason the trps are low
we all know as we watch the serial other characters are also given imp esp the story is more focused on sam
but the other people who dont watch the serial might be getting tricked into thinking its all abt rad charac who comes frm small city to fulfill her dreams and career.so people are thinking this is some routine show with the same story as many stories came bfr with the same concept
even radhika is not able to attract the audience may be bcz of her normal looks and routine character and routine story which people have watched in many serials.so this might be the drawback as the new audience doesnt know that story is completely difft from the promos.
so even now if the cvs dont open there eyes and get smart and show whats happening in the serial as the promos.it cant get popular or fetch high trps

exactly, they should now show samarj promos

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I think sp is obsessed with simple girl reaching her dream. And the way they are promoting radhika it's irritating. If we see the show or story it actually Sam story. Don't know when will sp understand that people loving to see a strong and multi layered herione. Not rone dhone Wali.

muktha_cutesoni595

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index