India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

why wasn't Sam included

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I watch the show on and off and whenever I do it seems that Sam is the lead of the show which I just love she rocks. But whenever I see promos its always of Radhika. Radhika smiling, rahhika's dream, radhika being tortured or whatever. So it got be wondering Sam is not the typical lead she is feisty, a bit selfish, real and emotional whereas Radhika is the typical lead nice, shy, traditional. Was the production house scared to show Sam in the promo's coz they where scared hw viewers would react to the non traditional girl and so they hoodwinked fans by making them think the show would be about her but in actual fact Sam is the real lead and the story is all about her. How I wish that was it. Bt than those promo's, is there even a proper solo promo of sam or is she even included in any of the promo's. No offence to Radhika fans I hope that sam is the main, main, main lead.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

me.....itsmoumuktha_cuteEnchantress..sahana..Lifez_BeautifulChalJhoothisoni595forever.youngRi21rekha.366

..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yeah few of us are wondering why only Radhika's character is getting all the attention in promos when in the actual show its Samaira who is mostly focused. 
If production house was thinking in that sense then they are making a huge mistake. People are looking for something different and unique from the regular shows... so by continuously promoting Radhika's character, they are not attracting viewers. I just hope they soon start giving promotions for Samaira and Arjun's character... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmoumuktha_cuteEnchantressChalJhoothiRi21soni595forever.youngrekha.366

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ya they should show promos what they are focusing on now.. huge drawback of it. she is new she needs promotion. but i think others should be shown too.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmoumuktha_cutesoni595forever.young

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah really samairas story is fetching nice trps..last week it is full of sam...and nothing worked...and who in this whole world said samaira is the lead...excellent...stop bashing samaira fans..no offence
--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gil-99

Yeah really samairas story is fetching nice trps..last week it is full of sam...and nothing worked...and who in this whole world said samaira is the lead...excellent...stop bashing samaira fans..no offence

Girl you need to know meaning of bashing 1st. Seems like your hobby is dropping in every thread and type these two words "Stop Bashing". Last time I checked dictionary meaning of Bashing was fierce criticism or opposition. 
Did it recently changed to liking Samaira more than the other female lead?? 

Edited by --MISANTHROPIST - 13 May 2015 at 12:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteEnchantress..sahana..DimpleAggarwalRi21beatsdongandysoni595rekha.366

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Originally posted by gil-99

Girl you need to know meaning of bashing 1st. Seems like your hobby is dropping in every thread and type these two words "Stop Bashing". Last time I checked dictionary meaning of Bashing was fierce criticism or opposition. 
Did it recently changed to liking Samaira more than the other female lead?? 

ROFL i so love ur replies 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteEnchantressAnju..

itsmou Senior Member
itsmou
itsmou

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Now it is becoming irritating Starplus is only promoting Radhika. All the characters are doing an wonderful job Arjun, Sam,Neil,Radhika all of them are just  fit to their characters. May be Aham and Kashmira are established actors and they don't need promotions but then also after seeing all the promos it looks like Monica is the main lead of the serial. But I don't like this special preference of Starplus to Radhika because all the four character deserve some attention.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@sandiab this story has four leads.but i dont why they r not showing other three except radhika.they didnt even mention abiut other three during the promos before the serial has started.actually i nvr thought this story would be so so interesting seeing initial promos.loving the show now.i hope they realise their mistake n start promoting all the leads equally.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmoumuktha_cute

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index