OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The precap SamArj scene was s😳 The way he caught her and hugged her was β˜ΊοΈ Am eagerly waiting for 2mro's episode.. Ofcourse I didn't like Arjun dancing wid Radhika eventhough he doesen't give a damn abt her and has his eyes oly 4 Samaira πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Radhika's story seems like a sub plot. Her only job is having a over possessive irritating fiance.  Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Radhika's story seems like a sub plot. Her only job is having a over possessive irritating fiance. 

LOL.. Tht fiance is so irritating. Bt one thing is sure. Arjun-Radhika is never gonna happen. Tht guy doesen't give two hoots abt her πŸ˜† Did u c the way he hugged Samaira ?? Tht's intense chemistry..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
radhika coming ws again symbolic of protectng her.. 
and arjun purposely danced to make her jealous he said in precap na about her nose in anger and then the hug
*dies*
they are so intense
Ri21 thumbnail
with saral radhika scenes become more boring.. i hope they give it a pause nw
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
precap.. 😳..SamArj hug... Arjun's dialogue in that husky voice..i was blushing throgh out the scene.. I already reached SamArj heaven..😳 Edited by greeshma014 - 8 years ago
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
V.excited for tomorrow's episode, SamArj first hug!! ❀️
And tom Radhika Arjun fans will become happy after seeing Radz -Arjun dance πŸ˜†
Ri21 thumbnail
we ll get their ballroom dance tmrw too. but they ll be dancing alone thats why it said intimate πŸ˜•
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m already going in samarj heaven :p pls cvs dont break my heart :p...precap was all about samarj.their hug ^_^ n that noise pe gussa dialg of arjun...they r unintentionally hot ;) but in all this chaos i miss my raneil too :( kuch cute scene mangta :p
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hope we get to see Arjun-Sam dance even if they are dancing alone.