arjun came to birdsong for samrat - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
I loved the episode. Neil is high on today. The way he stopping arjun it was funny. And I liked the scene when Sam said she hates him. He get aggressive like he can't hear the word. And saying world don't revolves around her. But indeed his world revolves around her. And precap I am irritated by radhika tapkoying between Samarj. But one thing is good we saw jealous Sam. And arjun dialogue that her nose is tedi when she is angry and the hug. Hmm
Originally posted by Rihan05

Me too can't see Sam turning negative , now am wondering didn't Kash say her character is quite different, and has different layers ??
Rihan can we blame Sam if she turn negative or Grey. She is being used, manipulated, and broken heart and trust. She is already lonely in the world and making her more lonely and after knowing her father truth and betrayed by her loved ones. First her father and next arjun. Can we expect she will be alright after seeing all this. Can she OK with it radz and arjun and smile. One person is her friend and another one she loved dearly. Can she forgot betrayal of her friend and lover and seeing them in front of her. And what kind of friend radhika would be if she is with arjun. I prefer enemy more than this kind of friend. Sam life will be hell yaar. If she is forced to see their romance. And if arjun and radhika pair happens. I think they are more fault and negative.
Originally posted by rekha.366

I loved the episode. Neil is high on today. The way he stopping arjun it was funny. And I liked the scene when Sam said she hates him. He get aggressive like he can't hear the word. And saying world don't revolves around her. But indeed his world revolves around her. And precap I am irritated by radhika tapkoying between Samarj. But one thing is good we saw jealous Sam. And arjun dialogue that her nose is tedi when she is angry and the hug. Hmm

waiting for their frst hug and dance now ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by rekha.366

Rihan can we blame Sam if she turn negative or Grey. She is being used, manipulated, and broken heart and trust. She is already lonely in the world and making her more lonely and after knowing her father truth and betrayed by her loved ones. First her father and next arjun. Can we expect she will be alright after seeing all this. Can she OK with it radz and arjun and smile. One person is her friend and another one she loved dearly. Can she forgot betrayal of her friend and lover and seeing them in front of her. And what kind of friend radhika would be if she is with arjun. I prefer enemy more than this kind of friend. Sam life will be hell yaar. If she is forced to see their romance. And if arjun and radhika pair happens. I think they are more fault and negative.

i ll say quit 
cant watch sam's bestfriend romancing sam's lover
Originally posted by Ri21

i ll say quit 
cant watch sam's bestfriend romancing sam's lover
I would bash Star and the crew of Manmarziyan 4 taking such a disgusting step..
Originally posted by veeranu

I would bash Star and the crew of Manmarziyan 4 taking such a disgusting step..

in the name of something "new"
Originally posted by Ri21

in the name of something "new"
Tis ain't new. Tis is a pura copy frm Ekta Maiya's show..
ekta maam is better i ll say though she seperates them again patch up again seperatn but in the end the pair is always united.