Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

arjun came to birdsong for samrat

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i love the bromity btw arjun neil.. just loved the way everytime neil came in btw so that arjun cant talk with sam..
i just loved their dialouges. but arjun's one dialouge won it
main jo aag lagata hoon us main matches ki zaroorat nahin hoti
radhika scenes were boring with saral calling, and tejh gettng drunk
piyali and samrat's fight i really wonder whats wrng btw them too..
and arjun is successful in his mission..
loved sam and paa's heart wrenching scene.. missed them alot.. and arjun has just hit the jackpot by impressing him. and sam melts..
one thng is clear too as he said he came to BS for birdsong. all his dialouges had inner meaning. the one he said he wants samrat to feel the same what he feels
so maybe arjun lost someone close to him and arjun now wants to destry sam so that samrat loses sam. the daughter he loves the most..
arjun's behaviour confused me. when she said she hates him he became aggressive ðŸ˜•
anyways so neil starts misunderstanding again..
so acc to precap samrat plays piano and everybody dances.. radhika coming in btw was symbolic again of her protectng sam frm arjun..
but sam was jealous. and their hug ðŸ˜³ so i think they ll dance alone.
but neil ðŸ’”

Edited by Ri21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He is so good in manipulating people...sam melts again..so he was successful in creating rift between bffs
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: forever.young

He is so good in manipulating people...sam melts again..so he was successful in creating rift between bffs

he played his cards very smartly. sam's weakpoint is her family and he hits there
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The difference between the standard angry-young-men types and Arjun would be how charming Arjun is. He is super charming and manipulative, never letting anyone realize who he is actually. It's such a well-drawn character, damn.
I like the scene where Arjun said-The world doesn't revolve around you, Samaira Khanna. So, his actual objective is in fact, Samrat. Sam is just a pawn. Radhika coming in-between Sam and him was very symbolic. I keep getting serious Radhika-Arjun pairing feels from that. :/
Teji is super adorable lol. For a best friend, Neil surely is pretty suspicious. 
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i totally loved today's episode..
I'm impressed with Arjun's dialogues.. Whatever he told to samrat, he was indirectly telling him the truth..Even with Sam, his dialogues ,were too powerful..
From precap,i got one thing very clear.. There is not going to be a love triangle between Arj,Sam,and Radz..it's only to show that Radz will save Sam indirectly from Arjun's trap..
My jealous sami..so cute.. 😳..The way Arjun try to pacify her and their hug...perfecttt..😳..But Neil.. 😭..can't wait to watch tomarrow..
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He wants 2 destroy Samrat by using Sam. Bt thn his dance and hug wid her luks like he definitely feels sumthn 4 Sam. And I hav tis bad feeling tht CVs mite pair Arjun-Radhika up. They dnt suit each other at all.. Let's all request Jaya Mam 2 giv us SamArj and RaNeil.
BTW, did I tell ?? #SamArj is trending..
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

The difference between the standard angry-young-men types and Arjun would be how charming Arjun is. He is super charming and manipulative, never letting anyone realize who he is actually. It's such a well-drawn character, damn.

I like the scene where Arjun said-The world doesn't revolve around you, Samaira Khanna. So, his actual objective is in fact, Samrat. Sam is just a pawn. Radhika coming in-between Sam and him was very symbolic. I keep getting serious Radhika-Arjun pairing feels from that. :/
Teji is super adorable lol. For a best friend, Neil surely is pretty suspicious. 

@bold beautifuly described
n ya arjun is here just for samrat
radarj happening ll just destry the essense.. i dont wnt sam's character to get butchered
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: greeshma014

i totally loved today's episode..

I'm impressed with Arjun's dialogues.. Whatever he told to samrat, he was indirectly telling him the truth..Even with Sam, his dialogues ,were too powerful..
From precap,i got one thing very clear.. There is not going to be a love triangle between Arj,Sam,and Radz..it's only to show that Radz will save Sam indirectly from Arjun's trap..
My jealous sami..so cute.. 😳..The way Arjun try to pacify her and their hug...perfecttt..😳..But Neil.. 😭..can't wait to watch tomarrow..

i wonder whether arjun ll see the hurdle as radhz.. 
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veeranu

He wants 2 destroy Samrat by using Sam. Bt thn his dance and hug wid her luks like he definitely feels sumthn 4 Sam. And I hav tis bad feeling tht CVs mite pair Arjun-Radhika up. They dnt suit each other at all.. Let's all request Jaya Mam 2 giv us SamArj and RaNeil.

BTW, did I tell ?? #SamArj is trending..

ya i saw samarj trending.. but i really dnt get how ll they justify radarj after samarj. they can tell us nw only. i ll stop wasting my time.
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only radhika can unite everything...and by saving samaira radhika will definitely change arjun..and sam neil friendship will not break so easily becos there is something more to that pair...and who said that radhika arjun pair is not good...did they have screen space alone and it is too early to say that...there are so many people rooting for that pair..and by coming in btw in the dance scene shows that arjun radhika pair is planned. ..and only samaira want to have something in her head to save herself...ok so even radhika says something she will react only the way she react to neil which is going to happen..and this samaira must have some understanding capacity and she is easily taking the decisions in a moment which I think no one will does. ..my pov..dont bash.