India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

tomorrow's episode my wish

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Bhavri will see torn saari n I guess everyone will come to know that shraddha ran away...
I guess sher is saying all.those harsh words to shraddha just to save her from bhavri's torture... But sher seemed to be super angry...n now that virat has said that he ll have to face him first will make things more difficult...I don't want sher to doubt shraddha... Y don't the Cvs send virat away...he ll.just create problems for.sherdha

Sher I want u to stand up for shraddha.. She needs u

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadmavallu123BrenySanaKuushipampzAnu_RMoonwhite-RadzLuvShaktiFr0zenSanjh30VEENAGOPALSupernatural_10

BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
seriously shradha needs Sher and definitely his support I know he's trying to save her from BD but I just want him to stand against BD at a time lykdis
amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Shraddha should have told sher about her dadi's death...she is undergoing a lot...I have a feeling that sher after would support her indirectly.. Eagerly waiting for tmrw episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Shraddha should have told sher about her dadi's death...she is undergoing a lot...I have a feeling that sher after would support her indirectly.. Eagerly waiting for tmrw episode

She should of told him agreed he would support her indirectly but maybe directly even after knowing about her Dadi Death.. me and my sis both think Sher will go to Sharadha house to enquire about Dadi health then find out about her 

vallu123 Senior Member
vallu123
vallu123

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I agree shraddha is going through alot and this is just the beginning ...i felt bad for the poor girl..
I know a lot of people feel that last two episodes were filler for tonight's big drama but I personally feel that it wasn't..a lot dynamics we got to see
1.a bond a loyalty and love betn gajra and shraddha..seriously she didn't even think once about the consequences she had to face If BD had caught her.
2.sumer is a real good guy and shraddha can always count on him..I am really liking him..
3.shraddha is very well aware of things around her..she immediately left after seeing her dead dadi  because she knows what BD is capable of...she rushed back to protect her and her family...in two weeks her life has gone upside down..she has accepted it  ..she is trying her best to survive in BD' world

Edited by vallu123 - 14 May 2015 at 1:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Moonwhite IF-Dazzler
Moonwhite
Moonwhite

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
maybe i hope Smile
sunzara2405 Groupbie
sunzara2405
sunzara2405

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
how could BD saw the phatti saree...as i guess sher did ask shradda to change before going downstairs to see dadi
-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Agee with u ...
Sher will do all that stuff just to save shraddha from bhavri's scolding...
But imm really very exited to see Sher 7 virat's tation, this will be gonna very very intresting...
Sher wass totally mast in precap!! 

CV's seriously send virat away, not liking him at alll !!! 
now he will be interfering in miyan biwi ka matter which is very irritating!!Ouch

Go to top