Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Yeh toh bahut kuch zyaada ho gaya humara dimag phaat k adha ho gaya

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aaj k epi k kya kehne!! Epi k updates padhey  toh yaad aya mera fav dialogue from oggy and cockroah "yeh toh kuch zyaada hogaya billa phaat k adha ho gaya"..  I swear padhne mein yeh haal hai dekhti toh kya karti!!
This show has lost every sense in every way not that it ever had a lot of sense for some time..  !! Dil toh kar raha hai ki jao aur ishaani ko khai mein jake phaink doon so that she wont ruin shikhar and ranveer's life anymore. .. Watever she did in the name of making Ranveer move on !! i swear girl u crossed every limit to the point of no return!! Ranveer ko puri tarike se tod dala !! I was like what the f**k the whole time.. πŸ˜‘😑😑 Shikhar stay the hell away from this girl she will make u crazy too!! Save ur life !! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Instead of such hugging and pda torture Ranveer ko maar hi dalti zyaada asan hota.. Ishaani k kand k baad toh RR bhi handle ho gaya!! πŸ˜‘ Ishaani u deserve every pain u will get later from Ranveer !! No sympathies at all!!!😑😑😑

CVs app k kya kehne !! Main ek hi baat pochna chahungi without divorce shaadi kaisey kar rahe hai yeh dono!!!??? Shaadi ka fultu majaak bana diya !! Aaaj toh pyaar shabhd se hi dar lag gaya!! Dil toh bullet train k speed pe bhaag raha tha that dimag ne kaam karna band kar diya!! πŸ€’🀒

PS: sadist cvs ishveer ko taint kar diya ab ismein ek massom jaan ki bhi yeh halat karni thi!! U made that child deaf !! Disha toh bhaag gayi saaf saaf and manas is stuck with that child!! U are seriously sadist of a top class!! Ishaani u topped the stupidity contest of female leads big time.  I just dnt care about this show anymore  !!😑😑

Double ps: Damn cvs only because of my obsession with Ishveer i am stuck in this mess !!  They know that if they give ishveer moment we wont be able to stop ourselves from going awe so they are using it and giving us crap!! Ab toh i am losing that connect too !! πŸ€’🀒 Yeh dono competition mein hai lagta hai!! Ranveer brings ri and announces she is his wife and now ishaani ka kaand !! These twos love is senseless and headache !!!πŸ˜•

Aaaj k epi mein toh yehi keh rahi thi yeh toh kuch nahi bahut kuch zyaada ho gaya hamara dimag phaat k adha ho gaya!!😑

Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You just spoke my mind.πŸ‘.Poor RV and now Shikar.😭😭😭
wind_dancer thumbnail
Cvs have made a big mess up of this show and character!!!
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wd this show and its character have no essence now but what I hate the most is that AKela ka pyar khafi hai dono keliye πŸ˜‘

I cant believe I am saying it cause this was something I started liking this show now even that line is butchered.Rv kept saying it he turned into a villain later ishani now shikar πŸ˜‘
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wind_dancer

Aaj k epi k kya kehne!! Epi k updates padhey  toh yaad aya mera fav dialogue from oggy and cockroah "yeh toh kuch zyaada hogaya billa phaat k adha ho gaya"..  I swear padhne mein yeh haal hai dekhti toh kya karti!!

This show has lost every sense in every way not that it ever had a lot of sense for some time..  !! Dil toh kar raha hai ki jao aur ishaani ko khai mein jake phaink doon so that she wont ruin shikhar and ranveer's life anymore. .. Watever she did in the name of making Ranveer move on !! i swear girl u crossed every limit to the point of no return!! Ranveer ko puri tarike se tod dala !! I was like what the f**k the whole time.. πŸ˜‘😑😑 Shikhar stay the hell away from this girl she will make u crazy too!! Save ur life !! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Instead of such hugging and pda torture Ranveer ko maar hi dalti zyaada asan hota.. Ishaani k kand k baad toh RR bhi handle ho gaya!! πŸ˜‘ Ishaani u deserve every pain u will get later from Ranveer !! No sympathies at all!!!😑😑😑

CVs app k kya kehne !! Main ek hi baat pochna chahungi without divorce shaadi kaisey kar rahe hai yeh dono!!!??? Shaadi ka fultu majaak bana diya !! Aaaj toh pyaar shabhd se hi dar lag gaya!! Dil toh bullet train k speed pe bhaag raha tha that dimag ne kaam karna band kar diya!! πŸ€’🀒

PS: sadist cvs ishveer ko taint kar diya ab ismein ek massom jaan ki bhi yeh halat karni thi!! U made that child deaf !! Disha toh bhaag gayi saaf saaf and manas is stuck with that child!! U are seriously sadist of a top class!! Ishaani u topped the stupidity contest of female leads big time.  I just dnt care about this show anymore  !!😑😑

Double ps: Damn cvs only because of my obsession with Ishveer i am stuck in this mess !!  They know that if they give ishveer moment we wont be able to stop ourselves from going awe so they are using it and giving us crap!! Ab toh i am losing that connect too !! πŸ€’🀒 Yeh dono competition mein hai lagta hai!! Ranveer brings ri and announces she is his wife and now ishaani ka kaand !! These twos love is senseless and headache !!!πŸ˜•

Aaaj k epi mein toh yehi keh rahi thi yeh toh kuch nahi bahut kuch zyaada ho gaya hamara dimag phaat k adha ho gaya!!😑

πŸ˜†πŸ€£WD...you're just too much! That was one hilarious post! BTW...hope you saw my post
of using this User ID instead of ytfreak16!

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nebuna

Wd this show and its character have no essence now but what I hate the most is that AKela ka pyar khafi hai dono keliye πŸ˜‘

I cant believe I am saying it cause this was something I started liking this show now even that line is butchered.Rv kept saying it he turned into a villain later ishani now shikar πŸ˜‘

yup. me nebuna..
m scared of luv now..
n dis dialogue also..

n how DARE U CVS USE DIS pure DIALOGUE FR A COUPLE DATS NOT ISHVEER..
SHAME ON U.. GO2 HELL πŸ˜‘
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nebuna

πŸ˜†Nebuna...they might as well change the name of the show now...from

'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi'...to...'Mere Akele Ka Pyaar Dono Ke Liye Kafi Hai'!

What's say?
Nidhi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

yup. me nebuna..
m scared of luv now..
n dis dialogue also..

I concur with u.. I didn't expect that CV's will use those dialogues n such PDA for shikar n ishaani.. It's disgusting.. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Edited by nidhialapati - 8 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

yup. me nebuna..
m scared of luv now..
n dis dialogue also..

Rebecca ,Nebuna the way this show is going i am quite confident cv's would be uttering these lines for the show as well as  while watching this show  they would be the only one who would be left watching this show  πŸ€£.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidhialapati

I concur with u.. I didn't expect that CV's will use those dialogues n such PDA for shikar n ishaani.. It's disgusting.. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

yeah nidhialapati..
i ws shell shocked wen i heard him say that dialogue..
n 2 top it off, ish's expressions made me bang my head in2 d wall..

cvs.. these dialogues r exclusively fr ishveer only.. if u r so obsessed wid shikhar, u cn write new dialogues fr ur new grt heavenly pair ishkar..

bt dnt u dare2 touch our ishveer dialogues or PDA πŸ˜‘