Arshics

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
achcha episode tha
Bahut hi dramatic tha 

But achcha tha 

Atlast we are seeing some supernatural mythical danger 

That creates tension and a sense of urgency 

So it should've happened like 40 episodes ago, par chalo, der aaye durust aaye 

A lot of coins falling into the slots today... 

So, Shiva's mental poisoning is complete and 

He is dost ke bhes mein dushman 

Who is slowly poisoning the garudas as predicted by maimui 

Figuratively maimuis words that Rudra by removing the poison with his shastra has not solved anything, rather created a halahal hovering as a mahakhatra over the world 

Its now like a cloud hovering above, which will burst and kill everything - is so true of shiva also - Rudra thought by saving him, he has sucked the poison out - but it's now hovering above the garudas - in the form of a devious mind and plans to break up all the garudas. 

Katherine has been his first victim, aage aage dekho Kya hota hai 

the mahakhatra has shaken Rudra and even stirred dansh, who doesn't look so cocky anymore 

Maimui could even chastise him and send him to do something about it - wonder ho Gaya, dansh like a bheegi billi in front of maimui 

The veshes continue to be the biggest opportunists - sirf apna fayada they look at - the mahakhatra for them is only a mahamauka !!! 

So the emergence of the poison is a part of the manthan. And we are going to need shiva to drink the poison! So will shiva become neelkanth? Or will this mantle fall upon Rudra? 

Who is this Gandalf baba? The one who can control the nagas ? Why is he here? And why is dansh scared of him? 

Jaanane ke liye dekhna mat bhooliyega 

Mahakumbh Kal raat 8 baje 

Achcha aaj number dene chachiye, because achcha epi tha 

So aaj ke halahal ko 6/10, Aur kahani ke wapas track pe aane ko 1 number Aur 

Aur 1 number ka shagun diya mysterious Gandalf baba ko! 

Mannish ji was good today, so was Kat as the Dari hui ladki, Rahil was so so, Rudra was like cute chikna bachcha, seemaji as good as always... 

Aaj ke kostin -  

When maimui appears and disappears aise hi jadoo se 

why aren't the policemen on duty freaking out? 

And all that zeher nikalne wala jadoo - shouldn't media be all over the place ? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitsinrosamenirmitaajitha10appukrishSandhya.Asashashyamshruthiravi

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Arshi,

See how easily pleased we are, and how soon we have lowered our sights for this show!  That speaks for itself.

I think that if they had spent even a fraction of the money spent on the messy crowd scenes and the unconvincing cloud effects to get a tight script that could maintain the mystical core of the  tale, and not reduce it, at crunch time, to this mish-mash abracadabra,  we would all have been much better off. Even if the ratings were no better, at least they would have gained critical approval.

I did not think much of this episode, or of any  of those shown so far this week.  See how little time is left - I do not think the channel is thinking of any extensions -  and how many tracks have been left open and dangling.

Maya being kidnapped by Rao, Rao's Mississipi, Colorado, Nile et al, the still powerless garuds,  the enemy within the gates, ie Shivanand, going one better than even Dansh in sabotaging the mission of the garuds,  the 'Veshes, Leela, Drish's tunnel, the literal transposition of the samudramanthan right down to the halahal, and now this Gandalf type character whom Dansh recognises at once and is in awe of. That makes two of them, the other being MB.

How the devil are they going to develop and then tie up all these loose strands in 33 episodes when they have made so little progress in 87? It is not going to work, Arshi.

The only thing that cheered me up today was MB lecturing Dansh in her most hectoring tones, and making him scoot off to the Mahakumbh. He goes by car, for he clearly cannot apparate about  like MB But why does he  not whizz over there like the nagas   all do? Perhaps that was so that he can run into (not literally!) that Gandalf clone.

That, and her putting Rudra in his place by knocking him   back a good bit with the impact of her staff, and then disappearing in a whirlwind of dust. She is not going to let any halfbaked Garuda Pramukh push her around, and he is soon back in full on shishya mode, which is where he belongs.

As for the press and the police, if they did not cover./gawk at Dansh's mass killings on the day he arrived at the Mahakumbh, one can hardly expect them to turn up here!Wink  Jokes apart, it is all ridiculous. That R should be upper case!Angry I think they are now in full on panic mode,  and are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to wrap it all up within the deadline.

Shyamala

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64KitsinrosameappukrishSingaporeFanpasumarthisaSandhya.AshruthiraviArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Arshi,

See how easily pleased we are, and how soon we have lowered our sights for this show!  That speaks for itself.

I think that if they had spent even a fraction of the money spent on the messy crowd scenes and the unconvincing cloud effects to get a tight script that could maintain the mystical core of the  tale, and not reduce it, at crunch time, to this mish-mash abracadabra,  we would all have been much better off. Even if the ratings were no better, at least they would have gained critical approval.

I did not think much of this episode, or of any  of those shown so far this week.  See how little time is left - I do not think the channel is thinking of any extensions -  and how many tracks have been left open and dangling.

Maya being kidnapped by Rao, Rao's Mississipi, Colorado, Nile et al, the still powerless garuds,  the enemy within the gates, ie Shivanand, going one better than even Dansh in sabotaging the mission of the garuds,  the 'Veshes, Leela, Drish's tunnel, the literal transposition of the samudramanthan right down to the halahal, and now this Gandalf type character whom Dansh recognises at once and is in awe of. That makes two of them, the other being MB.

How the devil are they going to develop and then tie up all these loose strands in 33 episodes when they have made so little progress in 87? It is not going to work, Arshi.

The only thing that cheered me up today was MB lecturing Dansh in her most hectoring tones, and making him scoot off to the Mahakumbh. He goes by car, for he clearly cannot apparate about  like MB But why does he  not whizz over there like the nagas   all do? Perhaps that was so that he can run into (not literally!) that Gandalf clone.

That, and her putting Rudra in his place by knocking him   back a good bit with the impact of her staff, and then disappearing in a whirlwind of dust. She is not going to let any halfbaked Garuda Pramukh push her around, and he is soon back in full on shishya mode, which is where he belongs.

As for the press and the police, if they did not cover./gawk at Dansh's mass killings on the day he arrived at the Mahakumbh, one can hardly expect them to turn up here!Wink  Jokes apart, it is all ridiculous. That R should be upper case!Angry I think they are now in full on panic mode,  and are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to wrap it all up within the deadline.

Shyamala

Well said Shyamala, and once again, a Telly show follows the mantra of well begun and then undone 

Now it's all one mish mash attempt to show some sort of manthan 

Oh yes, Rao ji ka Colorado Mississippi and Nile - so we have Ganga maiyya, and also Colorado mausi and Nile jijji and Mississippi Kaki who are potential sources of Amrit. Very entertaining! 

It reminds me of my student days, start in full josh, spend the rest of the term daydreaming, idhar udhar khatar patar and then one day before the exam, a mad crazy rush to finish the course somehow anyhow. 

I think the MK team too has done something similar 

Anyway, the saving grace it, we will see super fast action and an end to a story which lost its way 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KitsinappukrishSandhya.Asashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I need to add two more points to my list of pending issues, Arshi.

One is MB's sauda  with Dansh, and the  teesri kitaab,  and the other is how she is planning to implement it without neutralising Shivanand, who is right now more dangerous than the nagas.
Ghar ka bhedi Lanka dhaye.
See, it would have  been far better if she had been left to beat this poison out of him!Wink Rudra is going to learn that very soon, the poor boy. He looks absurdly  young and vulnerable when confronting MB (and her staff!Wink)

Then, they have to get all the 7 garuds  together as a unit with their shaktiyaan jaagrut, whereas right now it is only MB and Rudra in action, and Shivanand is going to try to neutralise the DM and Charles. When is this going to get done?

It is hopeless. What pretentious nonsense this has become ! It is far worse than a regulation saas bahu   soap, which at least does not pretend to be any better than it is!

Shyamala

Originally posted by sashashyam

Arshi,

Shyamala

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appukrishArshics

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

One -paise wala question.

What happened to Shivanand's research of all those years. All those diagrams he used to draw painstakingly and all. Now everyone knows what is in the books? And Nagas are waiting for the so-called 3rd book. And Shivanand the original mastermind is mindless.

So much for the hype around the books and Shivanand.

They lost it wrt. this completely.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KitsinappukrishSandhya.Asashashyam

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Santhi, 
Well pointed out about the book and gyan that was supposed to be in the books, which were instantly understood by drish, and now lie forgotten. 

As pointed out by Shyamala, the story has so many holes in it, through which all logic has fallen. 

The very fact that every thread that is opened by the writers must be neatly sewn off - the fundamental of story writing, and that every character that is created must be given the respect any real living person deserves, has been forgotten by writers, hence we have this Haal, or should I say halahal! 

After all hain toh yeh wohi writers na, jinki soch Saas bahu Aur saazish ke daayare mein jee rahi hai. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appukrishSandhya.Asashashyam

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Santhi, 
Well pointed out about the book and gyan that was supposed to be in the books, which were instantly understood by drish, and now lie forgotten. 

As pointed out by Shyamala, the story has so many holes in it, through which all logic has fallen. 

The very fact that every thread that is opened by the writers must be neatly sewn off - the fundamental of story writing, and that every character that is created must be given the respect any real living person deserves, has been forgotten by writers, hence we have this Haal, or should I say halahal! 

After all hain toh yeh wohi writers na, jinki soch Saas bahu Aur saazish ke daayare mein jee rahi hai. 

I would still rate this above many other shows. Like Shyamala ji and you are saying, too many loose ends exist. Its getting trivial too. But still better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Aye to both of you Santhi and Veritas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index