Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Filler Episode - Loving #DuShi (Page 2)

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Even I'm also shocked no posts on today's epi...ShockedBut its ok u initiated na so no worries everyone ll posts on their own...Wink</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Today's epi was normal one but i loved it from the start small sidni scene how he said he ll unite roshni with her dad..Embarrassed Such a great man he is!! He just want to unite everyone around him even though he is alone he won't care for him..LOLAnd I'm having this doubt what he ll do once he unite DushiSillyI guess next he ll unite his mom-dad that's y now-a-days they showing raj ignoring that nutcase...Angry</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shiv is doing everything just like sid,romancing with his wife...LOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sid dialogue was so funny abt nani...SmileFelt bad for roshni...Cry</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Poor girl already worried for her married life and her dad but that nutcase adding fuel in that...AngryHow dare she to treat roshni as a servant...AngryI do not like one thing when everyone around her was crying and worried for something but this nutcase na simply wandering in her home with a smile...AngryDead</font>

Reunite Raj n that kalank!! I hope not!! I can't bear to see that.. I will stop watching if he does that before reuniting with roshni!! :'(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10

Lovlyfairy_ Senior Member
Lovlyfairy_
Lovlyfairy_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@paru10 patel family is not confused...sid himself is confused...I m not understanding what he is doing in his ex-sasural whn he himself divorced roshni coz of his mom...one more thing whn he already broke his part promise thn whts the need to hide the truth about the deal (b/w him n nut case ) from roshni...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi00Deepikarockspree8714skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovlyfairy_

@paru10 patel family is not confused...sid himself is confused...I m not understanding what he is doing in his ex-sasural whn he himself divorced roshni coz of his mom...one more thing whn he already broke his part promise thn whts the need to hide the truth about the deal (b/w him n nut case ) from roshni...

I agree. it is sid who is being out of place now. I really would like to see roshni being angry on him n asking him d reason as to why is he doing this? why did he divorce her? now even roshni has taken a step back in pursuing him coz of her father. :-/

Edited by skinnypal - 14 May 2015 at 12:10am

Lovlyfairy_

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
It was OK episode...really felt bad for roshni in such pain also nutcase not leaving any chance to torture that poor soul...

skinnypal

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by Lovlyfairy_

I agree. it is sid who is being out of place now. I really would like to see roshni being angry on him n asking him d reason as to why is he doing this? why did he divorce her? now even roshni has taken a step back in pursuing him coz of her father. :-/

DD doesn't have any problem with Sid staying in their house. Before she told him not to show his face. But now I get it bc of shiv, he is staying there. But still it's their family matters so atleast DD should tell him to stay away. But looks like she too wants him there.
Yes it's high time for Sid to answer roshni's question. Why the hell he cares about the deal if he doesn't listen to her and ignores her. This is beyond ridiculous.

skinnypal

Go to top