Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Lovlyfairy_

@paru10 patel family is not confused...sid himself is confused...I m not understanding what he is doing in his ex-sasural whn he himself divorced roshni coz of his mom...one more thing whn he already broke his part promise thn whts the need to hide the truth about the deal (b/w him n nut case ) from roshni...

I agree. it is sid who is being out of place now. I really would like to see roshni being angry on him n asking him d reason as to why is he doing this? why did he divorce her? now even roshni has taken a step back in pursuing him coz of her father. :-/Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was OK episode...really felt bad for roshni in such pain also nutcase not leaving any chance to torture that poor soul...
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

I agree. it is sid who is being out of place now. I really would like to see roshni being angry on him n asking him d reason as to why is he doing this? why did he divorce her? now even roshni has taken a step back in pursuing him coz of her father. :-/

DD doesn't have any problem with Sid staying in their house. Before she told him not to show his face. But now I get it bc of shiv, he is staying there. But still it's their family matters so atleast DD should tell him to stay away. But looks like she too wants him there.
Yes it's high time for Sid to answer roshni's question. Why the hell he cares about the deal if he doesn't listen to her and ignores her. This is beyond ridiculous.