Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Filler Episode - Loving #DuShi

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
It was a bleh episode today except DuShi romance Wink
I am totally rooting for their love story and romance LOLLOL I'll go character wise today (Surprised no posts on the episode today Shocked)

Sid - What do you want yaar? He is so confused himself.. he is confusing me!! If he wants to be with Roshni, stay at her house then why can't he just admit that too in front of her? I know they are busy with DuShi but now he should just tell her why he did what he did. And I am surprised no one is even asking him to leave anymore. DD just taunted him, and he as usual ignored her taunts ROFL Kya stubborness Embarrassed

Roshni - I felt bad for her the entire time. She was firstly heartbroken about her Dad, then also she went to work for Beeji and when she said her life is falling apart, as in her marriage broke and her dad never loved her.. she was so heart broken!! Sid please console her now, too much hogaya!! Cry

Nani - For the first time i agree with Sid, Nani playing the role of DD aka Hitler of romance in his sasuDad's life LOL It was fun to watch that, Nani controlling DuShi. 

DuShi - Like i said.. I am completely totally smitten by this couple!! Wink Next best which i can watch after SidNi in the show - better than Raj-Simran which we had in initial episode (IMO) Shiv is SO naughty just like Sid, how he was teasing DD !! TongueEmbarrassed

She-who-shall-not-be-named - Why was she in the episode??! Totally spoiled my mood just looking at her on my television set. What a retard, giving servant job to Roshni when she clearly has so many servants in her house. DD's dialogue totally suits her - BLOODY PEOPLE WITH NO CLASS. AngryAngryAngry

Precap - So, tomorrow everything will unravel in front of Roshni, and we will finally know Shiv's version of the story!! Thank god the story is running on a fast paceBig smile That means we can get the car romance day after tomorrow Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41Deepikarockschibi_deeastephie34pree8714raju_skysabreen_06rachana10YD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i have not watched yet so will comment after i watch the repeat 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Even I'm also shocked no posts on today's epi...Shocked But its ok u initiated na so no worries everyone ll posts on their own...Wink

Today's epi was normal one but i loved it from the start small sidni scene how he said he ll unite roshni with her dad..Embarrassed Such a great man he is!! He just want to unite everyone around him even though he is alone he won't care for him..LOL And I'm having this doubt what he ll do once he unite Dushi SillyI guess next he ll unite his mom-dad that's y now-a-days they showing raj ignoring that nutcase...Angry 
Shiv is doing everything just like sid,romancing with his wife...LOL
Sid dialogue was so funny abt nani...Smile Felt bad for roshni...Cry
Poor girl already worried for her married life and her dad but that nutcase adding fuel in that...Angry How dare she to treat roshni as a servant...Angry I do not like one thing when everyone around her was crying and worried for something but this nutcase na simply wandering in her home with a smile...AngryDead

skinnypal

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
The epi was ok type. But Sid and Shiv's dialogues made it up. But seriously I want SidNi reunion soon. So no one has any problem with him staying in their house. Why cant they get remarried? Everyone is confused in the Patel family. Cry

skinnypal

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
todays episode did not have much progress
sid was trying his best to convince dd roshni
to let them keep shiv in the house
he was enjoying shiv dd dance
he promised that he will reunite the 2
raj giving sim the silent treatment
beeji supporting roshni and encouraging her 
locved the expressions dd made in the dance
i loved the name mr x for shiv 

skinnypal

Deepikarocks Senior Member
Deepikarocks
Deepikarocks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Great post like always skinnypal . As a silent reader love reading your post . Gotta admire your writing skills and thought process . ClapClap

Edited by ParulRocks - 13 May 2015 at 1:16pm

skinnypal

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Ok so this is the second post im reading that I found us not using S***an name...but I love the code we develop for her though as always your post was awesome

skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParulRocks

Great post like always skinnypal . As a silent reader love reading your post . Gotta admire your writing skills and thought process .ClapClap

Thank you.. I am glad my post made a silent reader speak up Smile
I can't force you to be active, but would love to read your reviews too :-D so that I can compliment you too ;-)

Deepikarocks

Go to top