India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

is Pragya a bad sister?

kalona23 Groupbie
kalona23
kalona23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
In my opinion, no WAY! some people even go as far to say that she is a worse sister to Bulbul than Aliya is to Abhi!!LOL this cracks me up bcause really? Seriously? They bring up the fact that Pragya stopped RaBul's wedding at the temple and now she's  a hypocrite for getting Aakash and Rachna married. First of all, these are two completely different couples and scenarios. She had every right to stop RaBul's wedding because she wanted to keep her sister safe. Pragya saw firsthand the cruelty Aliya-Tanu and yes ABHI were capable of when they thought Pragya was the Girl Purab loved. She didn't want that for her sister. At the time she also thought that Purab was a cheat because he was engaged to Aliya and was still saying I love you's to BB. Pragya stayed in a Marriage with Abhi pretending to be in love with Purab because she knew they would target BB. Also, BB is a grown woman. She has the right to make her own choices and she was always pushing Purab away. Why? To keep her sister happy in her marriage? She KNEW the state of her sister's marriage and she didn't come forward as being the girl Purab loved. I can argue that that makes BB a bad sister. But i don't because they are human and they all make mistakes. Now some people still say that Pragya should have stayed out of BB relationship? Just like BB stays out Pragya's life and relationship? No BB is always in Pragya's face about her relationship with Abhi even saying that she wouldn't get married to Purab unless Pragya confessed her love. Like SERIOUSLY?!  If anyone needs to stay out of someone elses business it is BB. But that won't happen because they are sisters that love each other and would do anything for eachother and will always be in eachothers business! 
And saying that Aliya is a better sister because she is the reason Abhi got married to Pragya? That's just ridiculous. She got her brother roped into a scheme to ruin an innocent girla life by getting him married to her all because she has an Obsession with Purab. Despite the fact that her bro was in a relationship with her BEST friend. THEN she gets her bro drunk and encourges him to be angry an violent towards Pragya during the MMS drama. Then her she stages a kidnapping that eventually gets her brother kidnapped and shot and she still doesn't say anything for fear of being caught. No she is not a better sister than Pragya. Now I'm not saying that Aliya doesn't love Abhi because she obviously does and its sweet when she puts him and daadi first, but she just loves Purab more and would risk even her own brother to get him. 

Love, Simran

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

putturanipoiu123MsTiarahailly-Trishh---simmi--deefansmala-mina-TeluguAmmayi

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Simran. I was just pondering this question yesterday and I came to the conclusion that if it were my sister in the same situation, I certainly wouldn't have let that mandir marriage go ahead in that fashion. I would want my sister to be married with pomp, ceremony and most importantly, full family support and respect. As an elder sister you think no one is good enough for your sister - let alone a man who has left his childhood friend at the mandap and proposes to marry her secretly in a temple. I would have made them wait too.

As for Aakash and Rachna, their situation is different because Rachna is pregnant, about to deliver, and there is no time to lose. Very soon a new innocent life is going to come into the world and Pragya is rightly thinking about that. Also, she is about equally attached to both Rachna and Aakash unlike in the case of BB-Purab where surely she puts BB on a pedestal and won't accept anything other than the best for her beloved sister. 

Edited by putturani - 13 May 2015 at 2:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalona23hailly-Trishh-smaladeefan-mina-TeluguAmmayi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top