Disgusted by Ishani today! (Page 5)

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

Originally posted by wind_dancer

Originally posted by SanaSarwar

i wonder what u guys would have said if it had been Rv in jail ..n Ish claiming to  be wife of someone else ...living in the  same room with another man ... letting that man use RV's room  n bed  ...n declaring that man's child as her own in front of the world ... i think all  of u would have stoned her to death but some how Rv gets to be innocent n free of blames  when he is   doing all these acts ... i think both need slaps for some acts .. both ... n i think u all have been much harder on Ish then Rv ... they need equal bashing .LOL...

Dear then u forgot how hard we bashed him left right up down at that time!! Now its ishaanis turn!! Ranveer ki itni bashing ki thi humne that they changed the whole f**king track but ishaani just went to a new level . Kya kehna hai bhi pata nahi!!Angry

i agree wid U..
she deserves all d bashing.. Angry
poor RV... d way he ws lookin at her, wen they were givin hug poses..CryCry
n d way Ish n shikhar stared at each other's eyes... AngryAngry

yuckkk shit AngryAngryAngry

even though RV told her that he z happy wid ritika, he didnt do such things lyk huggin RI purposely in frnt of RV.. [ till yesday ]
bt dis grl has truly gone2 a new level..AngryAngryAngry

I have lost my words on these two!! That is why i stay away from forum nowadays as there is nothing to be said.. Ishaani just pissed me off to no ends!!AngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSdamzel17bbishveerRebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

after today's epi one thing is clear Baa is up to something ... she is the key ... 

yup sana..
she ws not at all happy today..
wen ish announced her decision..
she knows dat ish s not happy..
d way she told ish not2 take any decision based on others... SmileSmile
she cud b d "new hope" fr Us..

neva thought that i ll say dis sentence ever in my life wen i started watchin dis show..
bt still
NOW I LUV BAA LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer116RTPMSRad75mint2bbishveerGamesOfLife

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

i know wind_dancer we bashed him ..n he is currently facing the consequences of  his declaring  Ri n the kid as his ... if he would have just faught for Ish at that time,  we would have been seeing ishveer together  n  drama would have ended ..LOL. after her supposed hanging , i still can't forgive him for not looking for Ish's body LOL... anyhow Ish is going the same crazy way as Rv but Rv seriusly was crazy to think Ish will be back with him with Ri around his neck .. he knows Ish more than anyone else ..

Sorry sana but till today even i was saying the same thing but after today nah no way!! Ishaani also deserves every crap that will come her way!! This Ishveer love is the scariest thing ever.  Cv ko toh jootey bhi marey kum hai for this mess up!!! 

Ish is facing everything   alone since  Karva Chauth .. I  would say  let the girl enjoy some happiness ..n as all her happiness depends on Rv even though she has a habit of uttering nonsense  ...let Rv kidnap her but don't let your wife go in someone else arms LOL ...be a manTongue ... 

Edited by SanaSarwar - 13 May 2015 at 12:08pm

Ishveer116RTPMSbbishveerfanktlkRosh4roseRebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

Originally posted by bbishveer

Guys i dont know about you guys but the way the track is shaping up pathetically i am almost relieved now that i would be able to move away if they try to show us either ishkar or rari.If they do intend to carry on the show which i doubt nowadays they need to get ishveer together period.

yeah bbishveer..
n wen shikhar told ish that his akeli kaa pyaar is enuf fr both of them..AngryAngryAngry
i wanted2 slap shikhar.. 
n also Ish.. d grl ws touched wen he said that..

seems lyk dis grl ll fall in luv wid hu ever she marries..!!
n she ws touched naa.. wen he said dat he ll luv her so much that she ll fall in luv wid him one day..Angry

yuck.. both d leads r havin a competition in huz gonna move on 1st..

1st twas RV wid ritika torture..
n now its ish wid shikhar torture..
god spare me frm dis plz 
n how cn she smile at shikhar n hold his hands while goin out, while jus now she hs killed RV.. Angry
i expected her2 cry but she ws smiling wen shikhar ws touchin her nose  Angry
I guess cv's have gotten self obsessed  with the new so called pairs that they have forgotten the gist of the story that is ishveer .I mean they have squandered in this track quite badly  and it is to be seen if they can redeem it in their culmination .

yup.. theyre really obsessed wid shikhar n ritika..AngryAngry
if they like them that much thn y cant they introduce their own pairing shitika..AngryAngry
y ruin our couple??? Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

damzel17mint2bbishveerfanktlkMahi_ve

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

i wonder what u guys would have said if it had been Rv in jail ..n Ish claiming to  be wife of someone else ...living in the  same room with another man ... letting that man use RV's room  n bed  ...n declaring that man's child as her own in front of the world ... i think all  of u would have stoned her to death but some how Rv gets to be innocent n free of blames  when he is   doing all these acts ... i think both need slaps for some acts .. both ... n i think u all have been much harder on Ish then Rv ... they need equal bashing .LOL...

Dear then u forgot how hard we bashed him left right up down at that time!! Now its ishaanis turn!! Ranveer ki itni bashing ki thi humne that they changed the whole f**king track but ishaani just went to a new level . Kya kehna hai bhi pata nahi!!Angry

i agree wid U..
she deserves all d bashing.. Angry
poor RV... d way he ws lookin at her, wen they were givin hug poses..CryCry
n d way Ish n shikhar stared at each other's eyes... AngryAngry

yuckkk shit AngryAngryAngry

even though RV told her that he z happy wid ritika, he didnt do such things lyk huggin RI purposely in frnt of RV.. [ till yesday ]
bt dis grl has truly gone2 a new level..AngryAngryAngry

I have lost my words on these two!! That is why i stay away from forum nowadays as there is nothing to be said.. Ishaani just pissed me off to no ends!!AngryAngry

yup. they torture us so much these days...
der used2 b a time wen i ll w8 all day jus fr d time2 pass so that i cn watch matsh..
bt look wot d cvs hve done2 me now...Cry
watched yesday's episode only 2day. at 6 30..
dat2 jus bcuz of my habit... Cry
my obsession wid matsh is slowly declining..
i cn c it.. 
i dnt want2 move on bcuz, ws once such a crazy fan of ishveer, bt looks like i ve already started2... CryCry

n now a days, even wen i c d old romantic scenes of ishveer, i dnt get any feeling.. except a very empty one.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveertellme

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

i know wind_dancer we bashed him ..n he is currently facing the consequences of  his declaring  Ri n the kid as his ... if he would have just faught for Ish at that time,  we would have been seeing ishveer together  n  drama would have ended ..LOL. after her supposed hanging , i still can't forgive him for not looking for Ish's body LOL... anyhow Ish is going the same crazy way as Rv but Rv seriusly was crazy to think Ish will be back with him with Ri around his neck .. he knows Ish more than anyone else ..

Sorry sana but till today even i was saying the same thing but after today nah no way!! Ishaani also deserves every crap that will come her way!! This Ishveer love is the scariest thing ever.  Cv ko toh jootey bhi marey kum hai for this mess up!!! 

Ish is facing everything thing  alone since  Karva Chauth .. I  would say  let the girl enjoy some happiness ..n as all her happiness depends on Rv even though she has a habit of uttering nonsense  ...let Rv kidnap her but don't let your wife go in someone else arms LOL ...be a manTongue ... 

i promote dis idea cvs...
it ll b an owsum track.. LOL
n u r free2 prolong d kidnap track fr as long as u wish..LOL
no matter how much u prolong it, v ll neva get bored...Embarrassed
n u ll get ur trps as well Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSdamzel17mint2bbishveermatshtellmeGamesOfLife

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
They are slowly killing us , it seems like CVs are hellbent on making us hate the show and it's charakter Ouch

RTPMSdamzel17bbishveertellmeRebeccaValentinGamesOfLife

robal Senior Member
robal
robal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
YES I WANT THE KIDNAP TRACK.  I want Ranveer to kidnap ishani and take her somewhere where no one will find them.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer116RTPMSmint2bbishveerfanktlktellmeRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeer

Go to top