Disgusted by Ishani today! - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

I have no words for Ishani today..

she made me numb by giving all those freaking loving expressions n being so physically comfortable with a man whom you just now proclaimed that you dont love him!!😑

chiii Ishani chiii🀒

did you not see that you killed Ranveer today!!!
thats what you do to the person whom you love?? or do you really love Ranveer? I highly doubt that now...
😑

Now in future, I want Ishani to suffer as much as she can...n pine for RV...Rv can be ruthless to her.. I dont care...but she needs to go thru the pain RV is going thru..

enough is enough Ishani!!!!

your PDA was pukeworthy today!!😑😑😑

Ishani is one the most hearlless person ever scen!

Agree with you Pallu... Ishani deserves to be bashed and killed just like Ranveer deserved to be bashed and killed earlier !!

Both are reaching new heights of stupidity, absurdity, dumbness and egoistic behaviors !!

Ishani is killing Ranveer by her mahanata..
Ranveer is killing Ishani by his blind anger towards her..

Only if they could go away from the whole chaos that they have created and THINK !!

The PDA was awful today.. We said na that how RV got close to Ri in the towel/curtain scene etc so now - BAM - We have IShKar getting close too !! Ish was too cruel to keep smiling and showing off her new status in front of RV.. She is going to get it back big time.. 😑😑 At least I hope so..

I had little bit of sympthy left for Ishani in this track after her illogical decisions, under the pretext that she is stupid in love.. but now today.. it all ended.. just like RV's all love and soft corners will end..

Earlier I thought we will need a redeem track for Ranveer after all the things he is doing to insult her etc.. but now I think we need a start-from-scratch track for both of them.. 😑🀒

One good thing is, our attachment to the leads is reducing day by day.. at least mine is.. their characters are completely screwed up.. If the cross marriages do happen, it will be very easy to leave this serial..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  I just feel bad for the actors..

Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

[

yup. they torture us so much these days...
der used2 b a time wen i ll w8 all day jus fr d time2 pass so that i cn watch matsh..
bt look wot d cvs hve done2 me now...😭
watched yesday's episode only 2day. at 6 30..
dat2 jus bcuz of my habit... πŸ˜­
my obsession wid matsh is slowly declining..
i cn c it.. 
i dnt want2 move on bcuz, ws once such a crazy fan of ishveer, bt looks like i ve already started2... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

n now a days, even wen i c d old romantic scenes of ishveer, i dnt get any feeling.. except a very empty one.. πŸ˜­
  CP on that rebecca when they started to air old episodes on rishtey i used to watch it quite ardently but for now  i have become indifferent to older episodes as well.Let's see what they do now as right now the only hope for them is what the viewer's want and that is ishveer together with each other period. Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
Ishani is a dumb.It is certified now. In past Ranveer tried so hard to shoe chirag real face but Ishani never trust on RV
Originally posted by matsh

Agree with you Pallu... Ishani deserves to be bashed and killed just like Ranveer deserved to be bashed and killed earlier !!

Both are reaching new heights of stupidity, absurdity, dumbness and egoistic behaviors !!

Ishani is killing Ranveer by her mahanata..
Ranveer is killing Ishani by his blind anger towards her..

Only if they could go away from the whole chaos that they have created and THINK !!

The PDA was awful today.. We said na that how RV got close to Ri in the towel/curtain scene etc so now - BAM - We have IShKar getting close too !! Ish was too cruel to keep smiling and showing off her new status in front of RV.. She is going to get it back big time.. 😑😑 At least I hope so..

I had little bit of sympthy left for Ishani in this track after her illogical decisions, under the pretext that she is stupid in love.. but now today.. it all ended.. just like RV's all love and soft corners will end..

Earlier I thought we will need a redeem track for Ranveer after all the things he is doing to insult her etc.. but now I think we need a start-from-scratch track for both of them.. 😑🀒

One good thing is, our attachment to the leads is reducing day by day.. at least mine is.. their characters are completely screwed up.. If the cross marriages do happen, it will be very easy to leave this serial..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  I just feel bad for the actors..

MATSH you stole my thoughts on the last one.I would only be feeling sad for the leads as they gave their heart and soul to ooze out  such chemistry and this is what they are getting back from the cv's in return.
Originally posted by bbishveer

MATSH you stole my thoughts on the last one.I would only be feeling sad for the leads as they gave their heart and soul to ooze out  such chemistry and this is what they are getting back from the cv's in return.

cvs hve d most famous tv couple, bt they ruin it wid their shitty cross pairings.. πŸ˜‘😑😑
ishveer hs been voted d best couple so many times.. πŸ˜­
ritika looks like a mother2 rv..
n shikhar looks like d elder bro of ish.. 
Originally posted by robal

YES I WANT THE KIDNAP TRACK.  I want Ranveer to kidnap ishani and take her somewhere where no one will find them.  

wow.. wud luv that..
thn they wont b able2 control each other..
rv ll keep sayin that he hates her, bt ll b all ovr her all d tym..  πŸ˜†
while ish ll also tell him that she hs movd on, while tryin nuthin2 stop him frm touching her.. πŸ˜†

it wud b an owsum track.. πŸ˜³
n if they give us sumthin like dis, all prev crimes ll b forgiven.! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MM123456

They are slowly killing us , it seems like CVs are hellbent on making us hate the show and it's charakter

yup.. they re killin d essence of d show n makin us come out of our obsession 2wrds ishveer..😭
earlier wen sum1 asks me abt my fav pair n show, i ll jump up n mention ishveer, matsh n their chemistry.. πŸ˜­
but now a days m 2 scared2 say that, bcuz of d fear of gettin chappals frm their side.. 
they hve ruined evrythin esp their pure true luv, by showin that they "CAN" move on even wid sum1 else..
thn wotz d pt in aashiqui if they cn b happy evn wid sum1 else..
i ve lost d feeling that they re made fr each other n that they cant live without d other. . .  
I have just seen this scene only.  it was actually disgusting.  The soap has lost its charm
i am fully indifferent to her now 
Originally posted by .chandni.

i am fully indifferent to her now 

yup me2..
i alwayz used2 feel pathetic fr her..
despite all her dumbness i felt her pain n luv..
bt today πŸ˜‘😑😑

d grl has lost all my sympathy in jus one episode
m wid RV now..
go rv go..
hurt her as much as u can, when she gets bak2 u so that she ll neva even think abt doin d hate nautanki ever again..

shikhar ws insulting RV ryt in frnt of her eyes n ish did nuthin.. 
Overhearing some1 tok is a really bad habit btw. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
i agree..
bt he did dat jus fr Ish's sake naa..
at least she cud hve told him not2 hurt RV too much aftr RV left.. bt naa..
she ws busy in gettin touched by his ishveer dialogues "akeli pyaar"