Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Both r to be blamed ...
N firstly it was rv who brought ritika in between them ...
The question is was rv waiting for ishani to die ...
Now after coming out of jail ishani saw rari together ...she came to know that ritika is married to rv ...later she discovered that there marriage is only infront of society ...
Amba words affected her ...
So she wants rv to move on ...like he was trying to move on wen she was in jail n also wen he thought she died ...

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i wonder what u guys would have said if it had been Rv in jail ..n Ish claiming to  be wife of someone else ...living in the  same room with another man ... letting that man use RV's room  n bed  ...n declaring that man's child as her own in front of the world ... i think all  of u would have stoned her to death but some how Rv gets to be innocent n free of blames  when he is   doing all these acts ... i think both need slaps for some acts .. both ... n i think u all have been much harder on Ish then Rv ... they need equal bashing .😆...

Dear then u forgot how hard we bashed him left right up down at that time!! Now its ishaanis turn!! Ranveer ki itni bashing ki thi humne that they changed the whole f**king track but ishaani just went to a new level . Kya kehna hai bhi pata nahi!!😡
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Guys i dont know about you guys but the way the track is shaping up pathetically i am almost relieved now that i would be able to move away if they try to show us either ishkar or rari.If they do intend to carry on the show which i doubt nowadays they need to get ishveer together period.

yeah bbishveer..
n wen shikhar told ish that his akeli kaa pyaar is enuf fr both of them..😡😡😡
i wanted2 slap shikhar.. 
n also Ish.. d grl ws touched wen he said that..

seems lyk dis grl ll fall in luv wid hu ever she marries..!!
n she ws touched naa.. wen he said dat he ll luv her so much that she ll fall in luv wid him one day..😡

yuck.. both d leads r havin a competition in huz gonna move on 1st..

1st twas RV wid ritika torture..
n now its ish wid shikhar torture..
god spare me frm dis plz 
n how cn she smile at shikhar n hold his hands while goin out, while jus now she hs killed RV.. ðŸ˜¡
i expected her2 cry but she ws smiling wen shikhar ws touchin her nose  ðŸ˜¡
n its official now..😆
i hate shikhar as much as i hate ritka..

till yesday, i didnt hate him as a stand alone char even though i hated ishkar as a pair..
bt now i hate him as a stand alone char as well..😡😡
chiii.. hez purposely hurting RV wid his rude wrds, wen RV tried dis much2 save him frm Ish?

where s ur dosti shikhar? ðŸ˜¡

n wen he asked RV not 2 try2 overhear "A couple"...😡😡
omg i really want2 kill him now..
hez as disgusting as riitka... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

poor guy RV.. hs really really gone mad.. tryin2 overhear their convo.. shikhar s right.. our poor RV s really obsessed wid ish yaar ðŸ˜­
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

yeah bbishveer..
n wen shikhar told ish that his akeli kaa pyaar is enuf fr both of them..😡😡😡
i wanted2 slap shikhar.. 
n also Ish.. d grl ws touched wen he said that..

seems lyk dis grl ll fall in luv wid hu ever she marries..!!
n she ws touched naa.. wen he said dat he ll luv her so much that she ll fall in luv wid him one day..😡

yuck.. both d leads r havin a competition in huz gonna move on 1st..

1st twas RV wid ritika torture..
n now its ish wid shikhar torture..
god spare me frm dis plz 
n how cn she smile at shikhar n hold his hands while goin out, while jus now she hs killed RV.. ðŸ˜¡
i expected her2 cry but she ws smiling wen shikhar ws touchin her nose  ðŸ˜¡

I guess cv's have gotten self obsessed  with the new so called pairs that they have forgotten the gist of the story that is ishveer .I mean they have squandered in this track quite badly  and it is to be seen if they can redeem it in their culmination .
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i know wind_dancer we bashed him ..n he is currently facing the consequences of  his declaring  Ri n the kid as his ... if he would have just faught for Ish at that time,  we would have been seeing ishveer together  n  drama would have ended ..😆. after her supposed hanging , i still can't forgive him for not looking for Ish's body ðŸ˜†... anyhow Ish is going the same crazy way as Rv but Rv seriusly was crazy to think Ish will be back with him with Ri around his neck .. he knows Ish more than anyone else ..
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 after today's epi one thing is clear Baa is up to something ... she is the key ... 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i wonder what u guys would have said if it had been Rv in jail ..n Ishclaimingto be wife ofsomeoneelse ...living in the same room with another man ... letting that man use RV's room n bed ...ndeclaringthat man's child as her own in front of the world ... i think all of u would havestonedher to death but some how Rv gets to beinnocentn free ofblames when he is doing all these acts ... i think both need slaps forsomeacts ..both... n i think u all have been muchharderon Ish then Rv ... they need equal bashing .😆...

those scene were shitty that i won't deny n rv was also liable but for making this situation somehow indirectly or directly ishani's harsh drama before rv before going jail was simultaneously liable whereas ishani 1st started messing up everyone's life. If today ishani was in rv's place my reaction would b same as like as today. Its not mandatory i m gal hence i wl have to always support another one despite she is wrong. Here i m thinking like a human being who is feeling sad to see another human being's pain. Frankly to me in total scenario frm ishani's going into jail to today's situation ishani is many times more liable than rv.
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i know wind_dancer we bashed him ..n he is currently facing the consequences of  his declaring  Ri n the kid as his ... if he would have just faught for Ish at that time,  we would have been seeing ishveer together  n  drama would have ended ..😆. after her supposed hanging , i still can't forgive him for not looking for Ish's body ðŸ˜†... anyhow Ish is going the same crazy way as Rv but Rv seriusly was crazy to think Ish will be back with him with Ri around his neck .. he knows Ish more than anyone else ..

Sorry sana but till today even i was saying the same thing but after today nah no way!! Ishaani also deserves every crap that will come her way!! This Ishveer love is the scariest thing ever.  Cv ko toh jootey bhi marey kum hai for this mess up!!! 
Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago

i wonder what u guys would have said if it had been Rv in jail ..n Ish claiming to  be wife of someone else ...living in the  same room with another man ... letting that man use RV's room  n bed  ...n declaring that man's child as her own in front of the world ... i think all  of u would have stoned her to death but some how Rv gets to be innocent n free of blames  when he is   doing all these acts ... i think both need slaps for some acts .. both ... n i think u all have been much harder on Ish then Rv ... they need equal bashing .😆...

yes sana.. v agree..
RV is a dumbo n v hve already bashed him left n right..
bt wot abt Ish??

rv doesnt know that ish luvs him.. if he does, he ll never ever hurt her by being wid ritika.. no matter wot eva happens..
n yes.. he kissed ritika bt hez doin all dis jus2 show evry1 that he has movd on.. dnt u c how d guy always ends up looking like a fool in frnt of evry1 bcuz of his luv.. now even shikar has started taunting him that he shud move on n frget ish.. ish told d same thing2 him that even now hez a paagal.. ritika keeps sayin dis.. amba.. literally evry1 keeps makin fun of him that he cant move on.. 

dats y hez doin all dis.. 2 show evry1 dat hez strong enuf2 frget her n move on in life 

bt Ish despite cumin2 know that hez still in luv wid her, doin all dis crap is unacceptable.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡