Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Disgusted by Ishani today!

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Like literally despite what she's done so far, I have tried to defend her in some way or the other but what she did today actually made me feel sick! This pathetically fake PDA with Shikhar (who has no brains whatsoever) to make RV move on! Are you frikkin serious? What are you doing to the man you claim to love so much? There's a limit and she completely crossed it today and then she has the cheek to have light hearted moment when RV is dying inside.

Disgusted by you Ishani! Genuinely and utterly!

No one even try to defend her even if you are an Ishkar shipper because what she did today was horrible and inhumane

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Like literally despite what she's done so far, I have tried to defend her in some way or the other but what she did today actually made me feel sick! This pathetically fake PDA with Shikhar (who has no brains whatsoever) to make RV move on! Are you frikkin serious? What are you doing to the man you claim to love so much? There's a limit and she completely crossed it today and then she has the cheek to have light hearted moment when RV is dying inside.

Disgusted by you Ishani! Genuinely and utterly!

No one even try to defend her even if you are an Ishkar shipper because what she did today was horrible and inhumane

What happened today reemz ?
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I have no words for Ishani today..

she made me numb by giving all those freaking loving expressions n being so physically comfortable with a man whom you just now proclaimed that you dont love him!!😡

chiii Ishani chiii🤢

did you not see that you killed Ranveer today!!!
thats what you do to the person whom you love?? or do you really love Ranveer? I highly doubt that now...
😡

Now in future, I want Ishani to suffer as much as she can...n pine for RV...Rv can be ruthless to her.. I dont care...but she needs to go thru the pain RV is going thru..

enough is enough Ishani!!!!

your PDA was pukeworthy today!!😡😡😡

Ishani is one the most hearlless person ever scen!
No words for her, u r killing him and claiming that u r dng all this for his happiness, oh woww
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i even felt that ritika z much better than ishani
I know that she z a murderer, but i was juz thinking that kash ritika was positive..
I would have happily wished for RaRi scenes n ishani getting jealous on them
When ishani comes back to claim her patni rights from RV i want RV  not to believe her n throw her out of the house
Seriously.. I want her to suffer more than what RV z going through right now
She must run behind RV like  hutch dog.. N RV must choo her away.. 
N RV must stop running behind a woman who does not deserve ur love
Shikar z thr to make her happy.. But for RV ishani z the only happiness
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

she made me numb by giving all those freaking loving expressions n being so physically comfortable with a man whom you just now proclaimed that you dont love him!!😡

chiii Ishani chiii🤢

thats what you do to the person whom you love?? or do you really love Ranveer? I highly doubt that now...
😡

Now in future, I want Ishani to suffer as much as she can...n pine for RV...Rv can be ruthless to her.. I dont care...but she needs to go thru the pain RV is going thru..

I too really want her to suffer this same pain RV has gone thru, there is always limit and she has crossed all that, I have never found any dumb like her...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Most of them are pissed off with her but I am indifferent ...

RV brought in a call girl to their bedroom and he was closing in right in front of Ishani so she is doing it now ...

Both needs to be blamed equally with ishani a lot for starting up with all this nautanki
Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

chiii Ishani chiii🤢

😡

Really pallu.. She has to suffer n she will after she enters RV mansion for sure. 

Ohh God is there any end of this crap.. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, u r late than me as i have already disgusted n furious on ishani frm last hospital scene. Whatever shitty she is doing at present its never called love for rv. She herself is seeing how she is murdering rv's inner into pieces despite this she has no remorse for this. She is equally nuisance like her respective baffon partner. At this moment i m feeling(its just a temorary feelings just to pour anger on ishani.lol) that i may like to prefer an another new nice gal for rv but i couldn't do it even whereas ishani is mixed with rv's every breath n pulse of his body. Without ishani,rv is nothing.Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys i dont know about you guys but the way the track is shaping up pathetically i am almost relieved now that i would be able to move away if they try to show us either ishkar or rari.If they do intend to carry on the show which i doubt nowadays they need to get ishveer together period.