Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

||DIVYANKA TRIPATHI/ISHITA-AT#37||Uff TERI AADA...It is DEADLY|| (Page 131)

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidivyapall

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Originally posted by .Ranju.

Hey Divians!! How are you all? DT is on roll. Posting many dubmash videos on InstaBig smile Hpw was the epi? Is it that bad that Ishita is being bashed every where? Its nothing new anyways LOL But seriously what have CVs done to Ishita's characterOuch

I don't know! Like why does she have to be the one to get buried under a boulder? Who survives that? And what kinda production house makes their lead actress who hasn't even recovered from multiple fractures do that kinda scene?

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this AT, I could just feel the feeling of safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? Cry

What did they do to you? LOL

It is very strange how his forum gets so many fights where actually there isn't a very strong ground. I mean you're biased, who isn't? But giving up logic completely and personally attacking people, instigating them, calling names, that's way too low.

Nothing... yet. LOL

I may (or may not) be biased but I STFU when I have nothing nice to say... nice being the operative word. What I'm sad about is the fact that I can't say ANYTHING... can't voice MY opinion, in a respectful/cordial/CIVIL manner without someone twisting it and starting a bashing session.

As if it isn't enough that the CVs are royally screwing up the show...D'oh

Just to clarify, I only meant you on the first line all the next 'you's were indicating general people.

Forget it yaar. Just ignore. I know that's very difficult specially when someone speaks utter rubbish in a very convincing way. But who cares right? Like Taylor said, 'The haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate'!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidivyapall

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Khair, chodo iss sab ko... also don't want a DT warning for this thread Embarrassed

That's another thing! We're not bashing anyone or calling names. We're just discussing a pressing issue that's taking over the forum in a very civilized way, yet we have to be worried about getting warning!

Hay poritap!

sidivyapall

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Hey Divians!! How are you all? DT is on roll. Posting many dubmash videos on InstaBig smile Hpw was the epi? Is it that bad that Ishita is being bashed every where? Its nothing new anyways LOL But seriously what have CVs done to Ishita's characterOuch

I don't know! Like why does she have to be the one to get buried under a boulder? Who survives that? And what kinda production house makes their lead actress who hasn't even recovered from multiple fractures do that kinda scene?

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this AT, I could just feel the feeling of safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? Cry

It is very strange how his forum gets so many fights where actually there isn't a very strong ground. I mean you're biased, who isn't? But giving up logic completely and personally attacking people, instigating them, calling names, that's way too low.

Nothing... yet. LOL

I may (or may not) be biased but I STFU when I have nothing nice to say... nice being the operative word. What I'm sad about is the fact that I can't say ANYTHING... can't voice MY opinion, in a respectful/cordial/CIVIL manner without someone twisting it and starting a bashing session.

Just to clarify, I only meant you on the first line all the next 'you's were indicating general people.

Forget it yaar. Just ignore. I know that's very difficult specially when someone speaks utter rubbish in a very convincing way. But who cares right? Like Taylor said, 'The haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate'!!!

hehe no need to clarify, I understood what you meant. I hope I didn't come off harsh, I was just ranting in general to whoever would listen Embarrassed

Anyway, I just saw a picture of DT ('s kammar) so I've cooled off now LOL 

Wings-of-Fire

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
That's right... I'm back to besharmi faster than you can say DT's kammar. Clap Approve 
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Nothing... yet. LOL

hehe no need to clarify, I understood what you meant. I hope I didn't come off harsh, I was just ranting in general to whoever would listen Embarrassed

Anyway, I just saw a picture of DT ('s kammar) so I've cooled off now LOL 

ROFL
PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Sai don't comment ter re. ..leave it
sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Why not? Assertive me is a one-day special.
PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Why not? Assertive me is a one-day special.

Tey r not gonna stop anyhow. ..

Go to top