Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

||DIVYANKA TRIPATHI/ISHITA-AT#37||Uff TERI AADA...It is DEADLY|| (Page 130)

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ranju.

Hey Divians!! How are you all? DT is on roll. Posting many dubmash videos on InstaBig smile Hpw was the epi? Is it that bad that Ishita is being bashed every where? Its nothing new anyways LOL But seriously what have CVs done to Ishita's characterOuch

I don't know! Like why does she have to be the one to get buried under a boulder? Who survives that? And what kinda production house makes their lead actress who hasn't even recovered from multiple fractures do that kinda scene?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidivyapall

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkRose95

Happy for you sai. ..congrats Embarrassed

Thanks, Ammu!!!!! Embarrassed

Sorry I've haven't replied to you on IG, totally forgot about it and I don't have my phone with me now D'oh
sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Hey Divians!! How are you all? DT is on roll. Posting many dubmash videos on InstaBig smile Hpw was the epi? Is it that bad that Ishita is being bashed every where? Its nothing new anyways LOL But seriously what have CVs done to Ishita's characterOuch

I don't know! Like why does she have to be the one to get buried under a boulder? Who survives that? And what kinda production house makes their lead actress who hasn't even recovered from multiple fractures do that kinda scene?

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this thread (AT), I could actually feel safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? Cry

Edited by sidivyapall - 27 May 2015 at 12:22pm
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidivyapall

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this AT, I could just feel the feeling of safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? Cry

What did they do to you? LOL

It is very strange how his forum gets so many fights where actually there isn't a very strong ground. I mean you're biased, who isn't? But giving up logic completely and personally attacking people, instigating them, calling names, that's way too low.
usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Sai and Roshnee right both of you are very cute fighting to be DT darling actually Boyh of you are hers.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sidivyapallWings-of-Fire

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Yep such scenes really make me worry for her. But if she is fine doing with it then we should just sit back and enjoy her performance! Sai I read your comment. This forum always proves me right about my decision of quitting IF. But like DT I too look for positivity in life so I come here for this AT and enjoy reading some neutral viewer's posts.  I have no issues with criticizing Ishita as a character. But some ppl do it coz they dislike DT which is the most annoying thing. Anyways don't want this thread to be warned by DT. I know we are being stalked Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sidivyapallWings-of-Fire

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Yep such scenes really make me worry for her. But if she is fine doing with it then we should just sit back and enjoy her performance! Sai I read your comment. This forum always proves me right about my decision of quitting IF. But like DT I too look for positivity in life so I come here for this AT and enjoy reading some neutral viewer's posts.  I have no issues with criticizing Ishita as a character. But some ppl do it coz they dislike DT which is the most annoying thing. Anyways don't want this thread to be warned by DT. I know we are being stalked Wink

We're like celebrities who get stalked!!LOL

sidivyapall

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidivyapall

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this AT, I could just feel the feeling of safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? Cry

What did they do to you? LOL

It is very strange how his forum gets so many fights where actually there isn't a very strong ground. I mean you're biased, who isn't? But giving up logic completely and personally attacking people, instigating them, calling names, that's way too low.

Nothing... yet. LOL

I may (or may not) be biased but I STFU when I have nothing nice to say... nice being the operative word. What I'm sad about is the fact that I can't say ANYTHING... can't voice MY opinion, in a respectful/cordial/CIVIL manner without someone twisting it and starting a bashing session.

As if it isn't enough that the CVs are royally screwing up the show...D'oh

Khair, chodo iss sab ko... also don't want a DT warning for this thread Embarrassed

Edited by sidivyapall - 27 May 2015 at 12:38pm

Wings-of-Fire

Go to top