Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

She's replied to me thrice now, Okay? I'm pretty sure that evens out one 'darling'! Besides she calls everyone darling! -- Jalthi hai toh zubaan chalti hai! πŸ€£

She's not gonna say yes to you, but me! 😎 - Naaa, jee, naa! β˜’️

Edited by sidivyapall - 8 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hehe! Not Jelly, just marking my territory! Not gonna take you ownership of her!!
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ranju.

Hey Divians!! How are you all? DT is on roll. Posting many dubmash videos on InstaπŸ˜ƒ Hpw was the epi? Is it that bad that Ishita is being bashed every where? Its nothing new anyways πŸ˜† But seriously what have CVs done to Ishita's character

I don't know! Like why does she have to be the one to get buried under a boulder? Who survives that? And what kinda production house makes their lead actress who hasn't even recovered from multiple fractures do that kinda scene?
sidivyapall thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkRose95

Happy for you sai. ..congrats 😳

Thanks, Ammu!!!!! πŸ˜³

Sorry I've haven't replied to you on IG, totally forgot about it and I don't have my phone with me now 
sidivyapall thumbnail

I don't know! Like why does she have to be the one to get buried under a boulder? Who survives that? And what kinda production house makes their lead actress who hasn't even recovered from multiple fractures do that kinda scene?

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this thread (AT), I could actually feel safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? πŸ˜­
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidivyapall

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this AT, I could just feel the feeling of safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? πŸ˜­

What did they do to you? πŸ˜†

It is very strange how his forum gets so many fights where actually there isn't a very strong ground. I mean you're biased, who isn't? But giving up logic completely and personally attacking people, instigating them, calling names, that's way too low.
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sai and Roshnee right both of you are very cute fighting to be DT darling actually Boyh of you are hers.😊
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yep such scenes really make me worry for her. But if she is fine doing with it then we should just sit back and enjoy her performance! Sai I read your comment. This forum always proves me right about my decision of quitting IF. But like DT I too look for positivity in life so I come here for this AT and enjoy reading some neutral viewer's posts.  I have no issues with criticizing Ishita as a character. But some ppl do it coz they dislike DT which is the most annoying thing. Anyways don't want this thread to be warned by DT. I know we are being stalked πŸ˜‰
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ranju.

Yep such scenes really make me worry for her. But if she is fine doing with it then we should just sit back and enjoy her performance! Sai I read your comment. This forum always proves me right about my decision of quitting IF. But like DT I too look for positivity in life so I come here for this AT and enjoy reading some neutral viewer's posts.  I have no issues with criticizing Ishita as a character. But some ppl do it coz they dislike DT which is the most annoying thing. Anyways don't want this thread to be warned by DT. I know we are being stalked πŸ˜‰

We're like celebrities who get stalked!!πŸ˜†
sidivyapall thumbnail

What did they do to you? πŸ˜†

It is very strange how his forum gets so many fights where actually there isn't a very strong ground. I mean you're biased, who isn't? But giving up logic completely and personally attacking people, instigating them, calling names, that's way too low.

Nothing... yet. πŸ˜†

I may (or may not) be biased but I STFU when I have nothing nice to say... nice being the operative word. What I'm sad about is the fact that I can't say ANYTHING... can't voice MY opinion, in a respectful/cordial/CIVIL manner without someone twisting it and starting a bashing session.

As if it isn't enough that the CVs are royally screwing up the show...

Khair, chodo iss sab ko... also don't want a DT warning for this thread πŸ˜³