||DIVYANKA TRIPATHI/ISHITA-AT#37||Uff TERI AADA...It is DEADLY|| - Page 100

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

She's replied to me thrice now, Okay? I'm pretty sure that evens out one 'darling'! Besides she calls everyone darling! -- Jalthi hai toh zubaan chalti hai! πŸ€£

She's not gonna say yes to you, but me! 😎 - Naaa, jee, naa! β˜’️

Edited by sidivyapall - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sidivyapall

Hehe! Not Jelly, just marking my territory! Not gonna take you ownership of her!!
Originally posted by .Ranju.

Hey Divians!! How are you all? DT is on roll. Posting many dubmash videos on InstaπŸ˜ƒ Hpw was the epi? Is it that bad that Ishita is being bashed every where? Its nothing new anyways πŸ˜† But seriously what have CVs done to Ishita's character

I don't know! Like why does she have to be the one to get buried under a boulder? Who survives that? And what kinda production house makes their lead actress who hasn't even recovered from multiple fractures do that kinda scene?
Originally posted by PinkRose95

Happy for you sai. ..congrats 😳

Thanks, Ammu!!!!! πŸ˜³

Sorry I've haven't replied to you on IG, totally forgot about it and I don't have my phone with me now 

I don't know! Like why does she have to be the one to get buried under a boulder? Who survives that? And what kinda production house makes their lead actress who hasn't even recovered from multiple fractures do that kinda scene?

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this thread (AT), I could actually feel safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? πŸ˜­
Originally posted by sidivyapall

I just posted a comment outside... and coming back to this AT, I could just feel the feeling of safety and relief wash over me... What happened to this forum? πŸ˜­

What did they do to you? πŸ˜†

It is very strange how his forum gets so many fights where actually there isn't a very strong ground. I mean you're biased, who isn't? But giving up logic completely and personally attacking people, instigating them, calling names, that's way too low.
Sai and Roshnee right both of you are very cute fighting to be DT darling actually Boyh of you are hers.😊
Yep such scenes really make me worry for her. But if she is fine doing with it then we should just sit back and enjoy her performance! Sai I read your comment. This forum always proves me right about my decision of quitting IF. But like DT I too look for positivity in life so I come here for this AT and enjoy reading some neutral viewer's posts.  I have no issues with criticizing Ishita as a character. But some ppl do it coz they dislike DT which is the most annoying thing. Anyways don't want this thread to be warned by DT. I know we are being stalked πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by .Ranju.

Yep such scenes really make me worry for her. But if she is fine doing with it then we should just sit back and enjoy her performance! Sai I read your comment. This forum always proves me right about my decision of quitting IF. But like DT I too look for positivity in life so I come here for this AT and enjoy reading some neutral viewer's posts.  I have no issues with criticizing Ishita as a character. But some ppl do it coz they dislike DT which is the most annoying thing. Anyways don't want this thread to be warned by DT. I know we are being stalked πŸ˜‰

We're like celebrities who get stalked!!πŸ˜†

What did they do to you? πŸ˜†

It is very strange how his forum gets so many fights where actually there isn't a very strong ground. I mean you're biased, who isn't? But giving up logic completely and personally attacking people, instigating them, calling names, that's way too low.

Nothing... yet. πŸ˜†

I may (or may not) be biased but I STFU when I have nothing nice to say... nice being the operative word. What I'm sad about is the fact that I can't say ANYTHING... can't voice MY opinion, in a respectful/cordial/CIVIL manner without someone twisting it and starting a bashing session.

As if it isn't enough that the CVs are royally screwing up the show...

Khair, chodo iss sab ko... also don't want a DT warning for this thread πŸ˜³