sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats!! 
What else did she reply to?
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She replied to many things. Fav destination is San Francisco. Said KP is moody but good person, can't go behind him with 1 broken leg to get selfies. Someone asked about something she could could change in her life and she said her budding romance of years with someone who used to be special or something. She sleeps for about 4-5 hours when shooting. Posted a video on insta thanking everyone and stuff. 
I think she also stated that her best friend on set is Pankaj but I could be wrong..there were so many comments. Like 4000+

She also watches American television 

She is allergic to cats 
Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Favorite movie P.S. I Love You.

She's still a hardcore and incurable romantic.
-Atii- thumbnail
I love that she is still a hardcore romantic. 
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Atii-

She replied to many things. Fav destination is San Francisco. Said KP is moody but good person, can't go behind him with 1 broken leg to get selfies. Someone asked about something she could could change in her life and she said her budding romance of years with someone who used to be special or something. She sleeps for about 4-5 hours when shooting. Posted a video on insta thanking everyone and stuff. 

I think she also stated that her best friend on set is Pankaj but I could be wrong..there were so many comments. Like 4000+

Thanks so much!! I missed the session and the 4+ K comments are daunting. I think those are very honest replies by her. Hopefully, not even the special fans can deny that honesty is better than sugary-fake answers.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
It was so tough to find the questions of the answers!
Here are some answers.

Trekking and Mountaineering (Probably her favorite adventure activity)

Shah Rukh! (fav actor? I don't know what else it could be!)

Acting (Who knows what the question was!!!)
-Atii- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidivyapall

Thanks so much!! I missed the session and the 4+ K comments are daunting. I think those are very honest replies by her. Hopefully, not even the special fans can deny that honesty is better than sugary-fake answers.

Your welcome! Haha, it was really hard going through all the comments and searching for her answers and the questions for her answers lol
She answered way more questions. 
Yea..some people misunderstand her sweet honest nature for fakeness..but that's just the way she is.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
She'd have been an army officer if not actor.
She said something about her parents that she's their extension.
-Atii- thumbnail
Oh yes..there was something about mountains and travelling gives her max happiness. Don't know how to swim or something. Hum dil de chuke sanam is fav movie. An actor she'd like to act with is SRK. She wants a happy family life or something. 
Gosh, there's so much more 
Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
She was asked if she loved kids. She replied that she loved selective kids! She loved Ruhanika and her nieces and nephews!

Very clever and honest answer!