Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Lover, friend and Man of Honour: introducing Shikar Mehra! (Page 2)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluesobti

Originally posted by OriginalsFan

Originally posted by meditation

I don't want to sound damp but what was so unique about the scene between Shikhar Mehra and Ms Ishaani Parekh that was not almost similar to what Mr.Ranveer Waghela had  done for Missy ? He too had been a true friend to Ishaani when she had declared her undying love for Chiraag and in spite of knowing the "truth" he had uncondionally and selflessly accepted Ishaani becoz of his love for her and to save the pride of his Mota bhai and in spite of knowing that Ishaani did not love him na  ???
there's lot of difference my friend! Don't bring RV in this topic because shikar cares for ishani, doesn't insult her, doesn't manhandle or abuse her! He is perfect sweetheartClap

But my friend Ishaani is telling the truth to Shikar, but in front of Ranveer she is acting and insulting him as much she could to the extend that even a true lover cannot tolerate, with the intention of making him hate her.

If RV comes to know the truth I don't think that noone in this earth can love Ishaani than RV. I hope you can remember how supportive he was to Ishaani in all her difficulties and how much he loved her and still loves her. It doesn't mean that I don't like Shikar, I like the way his character is designed and I like Arjun too. But as a follower of MATH from the beginning I'm can't agree with your post.
I have been watching show from beginning too but after hate track I don't think ishani deserves to be in Vaghela house where all she ever got was insult! I love Mehra family and Shikar is perfect for her! Today he was totally selfless in his love!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75

meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Interesting words of faith.
Ishaani will not leave Shikhar becoz she respects him ? Obviously becoz he saved her life from jail just to take a judge's daughter for dinner and one night stand and later dumped the judge's daughter for Ishaani.So obviously Shikhar is an Honrable man and you can't bear to mention the name of Ranveer as he is a "driver's son" as defined by most of Parekh Family and Ishaani in her fit of dumbness.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSmint2bbishveerHarshaMawraMahi_vetellmefanktlkRebeccaValentinMadhura..ILTHBEB

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Interesting words of faith.
Ishaani will not leave Shikhar becoz she respects him ? Obviously becoz he saved her life from jail just to take a judge's daughter for dinner and one night stand and later dumped the judge's daughter for Ishaani.So obviously Shikhar is an Honrable man and you can't bear to mention the name of Ranveer as he is a "driver's son" as defined by most of Parekh Family and Ishaani in her fit of dumbness.
I hate Ranveer and that's why I don't like talking about him! His character is anyways made weak these days so not bothered! As of shikar he is now in true love and he has become better person! That is what true love does! It makes people better person Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75

Rad75 Goldie
Rad75
Rad75

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I was a hard core Ishveer fan.. But after seeing RaRi crap, hamara baccha, daddy game ... I have started liking Ishkar.. Their chemistry is awesome. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh4roseOriginalsFan

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Guys pls don't drag ranveer into the conversations.  The topic maker is saying about shikhar and no where in the initial post was ranveer mentioned.  If u can't respect her opinion atleast don't comment. In this post she isn't hurting anyone's sentiment by saying foul words about any other character.  So it is expected other fans too abstain from bashing shikhar just to prove ranveers superiority! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75_Capsicum_afreenaamnadrfizaahmed

Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

I don't want to sound damp but what was so unique about the scene between Shikhar Mehra and Ms Ishaani Parekh that was not almost similar to what Mr.Ranveer Waghela had  done for Missy ? He too had been a true friend to Ishaani when she had declared her undying love for Chiraag and in spite of knowing the "truth" he had uncondionally and selflessly accepted Ishaani becoz of his love for her and to save the pride of his Mota bhai and in spite of knowing that Ishaani did not love him na  ???
there's lot of difference my friend! Don't bring RV in this topic because shikar cares for ishani, doesn't insult her, doesn't manhandle or abuse her! He is perfect sweetheartClap

Yeah even she is taking care of shikhar n his family well,  she didn't insult any of them, she dnt abuse any of them but she did all this to RV. She broke his heart not just once but n number of times. She proved him many times that she don't love him but only can hate him to any extent. Today she expressed her true feelings to shikar that she don't love him but till date she have never expressed her feelings infront of Ranveer that how much she loves him.  Maybe shikar is perfect but not our ishaani..she is playing with two persons feelings n here at least shikar knows abt wat she is feeling for him but RV has no clue abt her  n her feelings.. 

Edited by nidhialapati - 13 May 2015 at 12:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluesobtiRTPMSmint2HarshaMawratellmeRebeccaValentin

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Originally posted by Rad75

I was a hard core Ishveer fan.. But after seeing RaRi crap, hamara baccha, daddy game ... I have started liking Ishkar.. Their chemistry is awesome. 
I like Shikar he is just such an amazing character! Glad CV's are going good with him, plus his and ishani scenes are cute Embarrassed
Rad75 Goldie
Rad75
Rad75

Ishkar is awesome Smile

Go to top