Lover, friend and Man of Honour: introducing Shikar Mehra! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

you should see on other topics shikar is getting bashed! I didn't even got started bashing so called personπŸ˜†

Unko mazaa ata hai..but that doesn't mean we will too. 
Let them bash...bash karte karte thak jayenge and apne will stop 
Originally posted by meditation

I don't want to sound damp but what was so unique about the scene between Shikhar Mehra and Ms Ishaani Parekh that was not almost similar to what Mr.Ranveer Waghela had  done for Missy ? He too had been a true friend to Ishaani when she had declared her undying love for Chiraag and in spite of knowing the "truth" he had uncondionally and selflessly accepted Ishaani becoz of his love for her and to save the pride of his Mota bhai and in spite of knowing that Ishaani did not love him na  ???

πŸ‘
stop archi ur spoiling ur topic... and tht is exaclty wht thy want they are trying to make u angr so tht it leads to fight giving thm option to report it... so dont ans thm... if thy keep bashing or negtive u can report... bt dont get dragged in sumthing

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

true πŸ‘ I want some new ishkar siggies from tonight's episode πŸ˜³
Originally posted by bluesobti

Of course now he is supporting Ishaani and in love with her. But if in future Ishaani do the same with Shikar as with Ranveer I'm sure he too will react in the same way, coz all are human being and it is the human nature. Still I'm repeating the same noone in earth can love Ishaani than Ranveer.

true πŸ˜ƒ
no matter how off i felt for ishani today... shikhar was awsum i love him as usual... his pain his understanding evrything was so beautiful arjun as usual was power house... his wits his love his emotion potrayl is awsum...  his chnge of experssion evrythng...

im glad till date he isnt made a spinless charcter... im glad he is going awsum... he is no one who will fake or hide or will try to b sum1 else..promising sumthng doing opss... he is clear n clean as he cums in... he completely agree with his past his image wht wrongs he has done... loving him
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Yeah even she is taking care of shikhar n his family well,  she didn't insult any of them, she dnt abuse any of them but she did all this to RV. She broke his heart not just once but n number of times. She proved him many times that she don't love him but only can hate him to any extent. Today she expressed her true feelings to shikar that she don't love him but till date she have never expressed her feelings infront of Ranveer that how much she loves him.  Maybe shikar is perfect but not our ishaani..she is playing with two persons feelings n here at least shikar knows abt wat she is feeling for him but RV has no clue abt her  n her feelings.. 

true. she z alll goody goody wid shikhar.. while keeps breakin rv's heart.. ishani πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

Honeslty ishani isn't at fault! She is doing what she thinks is right plus she said shikar she doesn't love him! If she comes out of jail and see her ex claiming someone else as his wife than any self respect loving woman will move on like ishani is! End of story

even here RV is doing what he heard n he saw is true(d drama ishaani showed to him)..thats why he want to save his friend (shikar) from her.. not just ishaani even RV has some self respect on which she was hitting all the time..

yeah..lets see..story abhi baki hai.. if really RV doesnt deserve ishaani..let her move on ... no problem. i just wish she gets d one she deserves at the end of the story...
Edited by nidhialapati - 8 years ago
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

I so agree  with you sanchu πŸ˜›
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

no matter how off i felt for ishani today... shikhar was awsum i love him as usual... his pain his understanding evrything was so beautiful arjun as usual was power house... his wits his love his emotion potrayl is awsum...  his chnge of experssion evrythng...

im glad till date he isnt made a spinless charcter... im glad he is going awsum... he is no one who will fake or hide or will try to b sum1 else..promising sumthng doing opss... he is clear n clean as he cums in... he completely agree with his past his image wht wrongs he has done... loving him
well everyone has past but I like Shikar is broad minded guy for whom present and future matters not the past!  He will keep ishani happy! Hope ishani keeps him happy too πŸ˜³