Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: meditation

Interesting words of faith.

Ishaani will not leave Shikhar becoz she respects him ? Obviously becoz he saved her life from jail just to take a judge's daughter for dinner and one night stand and later dumped the judge's daughter for Ishaani.So obviously Shikhar is an Honrable man and you can't bear to mention the name of Ranveer as he is a "driver's son" as defined by most of Parekh Family and Ishaani in her fit of dumbness.

I hate Ranveer and that's why I don't like talking about him! His character is anyways made weak these days so not bothered! As of shikar he is now in true love and he has become better person! That is what true love does! It makes people better person 😊
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was a hard core Ishveer fan.. But after seeing RaRi crap, hamara baccha, daddy game ... I have started liking Ishkar.. Their chemistry is awesome. 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys pls don't drag ranveer into the conversations.  The topic maker is saying about shikhar and no where in the initial post was ranveer mentioned.  If u can't respect her opinion atleast don't comment. In this post she isn't hurting anyone's sentiment by saying foul words about any other character.  So it is expected other fans too abstain from bashing shikhar just to prove ranveers superiority! 
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

there's lot of difference my friend! Don't bring RV in this topic because shikar cares for ishani, doesn't insult her, doesn't manhandle or abuse her! He is perfect sweetheart👏

Yeah even she is taking care of shikhar n his family well,  she didn't insult any of them, she dnt abuse any of them but she did all this to RV. She broke his heart not just once but n number of times. She proved him many times that she don't love him but only can hate him to any extent. Today she expressed her true feelings to shikar that she don't love him but till date she have never expressed her feelings infront of Ranveer that how much she loves him.  Maybe shikar is perfect but not our ishaani..she is playing with two persons feelings n here at least shikar knows abt wat she is feeling for him but RV has no clue abt her  n her feelings.. 

Edited by nidhialapati - 8 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rad75

I was a hard core Ishveer fan.. But after seeing RaRi crap, hamara baccha, daddy game ... I have started liking Ishkar.. Their chemistry is awesome. 

I like Shikar he is just such an amazing character! Glad CV's are going good with him, plus his and ishani scenes are cute 😳
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Archi pls don't react to anyone trying to instigate any fouls comments about ranveer shikhar or anyone else. 

bluesobti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

I have been watching show from beginning too but after hate track I don't think ishani deserves to be in Vaghela house where all she ever got was insult! I love Mehra family and Shikar is perfect for her! Today he was totally selfless in his love!

Of course now he is supporting Ishaani and in love with her. But if in future Ishaani do the same with Shikar as with Ranveer I'm sure he too will react in the same way, coz all are human being and it is the human nature. Still I'm repeating the same noone in earth can love Ishaani than Ranveer.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhialapati

Yeah even she is taking care of shikhar n his family well,  she didn't insult any of them, she dnt abuse any of them but she did all this to RV. She broke his heart not just once but n number of times. She proved him many times that she don't love him but only hate him to any extent. Today she expressed her true feelings to shikar that she don't love him but till date she have never expressed her feelings infront of Ranveer that how much she loves him.  Maybe shikar is perfect but not our ishaani..she is playing with two persons feelings n here at least shikar knows abt wat she is feeling for him but RV has no clue abt her  n her feelings.. 

Honeslty ishani isn't at fault! She is doing what she thinks is right plus she said shikar she doesn't love him! If she comes out of jail and see her ex claiming someone else as his wife than any self respect loving woman will move on like ishani is! End of story
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Archi pls don't react to anyone trying to instigate any fouls comments about ranveer shikhar or anyone else. 

you should see on other topics shikar is getting bashed! I didn't even got started bashing so called person😆
bluesobti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok girlz, yeh sab chodo Ishveer ya Ishkar, this is just a serial. We'll see what Ekta maiya will decide 😊 Edited by bluesobti - 8 years ago